+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: ETAP(Power System Analysis, Self Training for Fresh and Exp Electrical Engineers

Re: ETAP(Power System Analysis, Self Training for Fresh and Exp Electrical Engineers

Hello Mr Ope
    Thanks for the opportunity.
    I was able to download and install the software as directed.
    But, Man the software seems complex but I was able to get the one-line diagram very easily using the manual.
    I just started using it and it so nice and I feel its good as I am not spending much on it now
    Please, I will need your assistance in some areas and I hope you will be able to help when I call upon you.
    Thanks so much.
    It really an exciting and Interactive package

Re: ETAP(Power System Analysis, Self Training for Fresh and Exp Electrical Engineers

Thanks
    You can give me a call....will be glad to give you all the necessary support

Good Morning all Today We have decided to slash the price for all fresh Graduates. We are also aware of the Economic situation of the country ,while still trying to update oneself. We giving 30-50% discount depending on when you paying. Cheers and see you getting that dream job
    judejege likes this.

All Employers often request for Experiences...But you can cover up for these experiences by knowing what the professionals in the field pay thousands to get ,by just devoting your time and learning it yourself.

You can learn the program by devoting your lil time and Energy ...Basic knowledge of Electrical principles, symbols and equipments is only required.
    Please only serious people should send mails

For more Information, Contact [email protected] or 08109711539 (ope)

Kindly ask for your discount and proof that you r a fresh graduate

For those who have purchased the e-manual (and software for easy installation).
    Kindly send a mail to us at [email protected] or 08109711539 should you encounter any problem during installations. Even thought, it is a do- it- yourself manual, all neccessary support are still being given to those who need it.
    Just equipt yourself to fit in to the modern day rapid development in the power and Energy sector.
    Smart Grid is the order of the day and you need all the resources you can lay your hand on.
    FYI, This e-manual is limited, we plan to start training of fresh graduates and Experienced Engineers on the use of ETaP soon. That means, the consultation fees goes up.
    So hurry and get ur manual + the software now before we close the sales

Cheers
    Engineer Opeyemi

Seek knowlegde and invest in yourself. Stop the rat race.
    We are giving 25 -50 percent discount on the ebook.

For those who have purchased the e-manual (and software for easy installation).
    Kindly send a mail to us at [email protected] or 08109711539 should you encounter any problem during installations. Even thought, it is a do- it- yourself manual, all neccessary support are still being given to those who need it.
    Just equipt yourself to fit in to the modern day rapid development in the power and Energy sector.
    Smart Grid is the order of the day and you need all the resources you can lay your hand on.
    FYI, This e-manual is limited, we plan to start training of fresh graduates and Experienced Engineers on the use of ETaP soon. That means, the consultation fees goes up.
    So hurry and get ur manual + the software now before we close the sales

Dear friends.
    It been long I updated the post on Etap. I quite suprised to see people from Turkey and Poland mailing me requesting for the Training manual and even requesting for an online training. Its a pleasure but sadning that Nigerian do not know the value of this ETap training, even with the boost in the Power sector reforms now. It is an added advantage for power Engineers to go a lil ahead of ther counterparts in skills. Act now. The manual is still available. Contact me. [email protected] or 08109711539

Etap Do it yourself manual consists of

Section 1: How to build and manipulate a one-line diagram

Section 2: How to set up and run a load flow study

Section 3: How to set up and run an unbalanced load flow study

Section 4: An introduction to ANSI and IEC short circuit studies

Section 5: How to set up an run arc flash analysis

Section 6: How to set up and run both static and dynamic motor acceleration studies

Section 7: A brief overview of a harmonic analysis of a system

Section 8: How to simulate and analyze system transients

Section 9: An overview of the basic operation of the Protective Device Coordination (Star) module

Section 10: An introduction to Optimal Power Flow analysis

Section 11: How to setup and run a reliability analysis

Section 12: An overview of the DC Load Flow module

Section 13: How to run a DC Short-Circuit study and make multiple study cases

Section 14: An introduction to Battery Sizing and Battery Discharge

Section 15: A brief overview of the Underground Raceway Systems module

Section 16: How to build and run studies on a Ground Grid Systems

Section 17: How to set up and build a Cable Pulling System

Section 18: How to set up and connect Panel Systems to existing networks

Section 19: A detailed explanation of the output report formats

Section 20: An overview of the libraries of ETAP

In each section, you will receive a training manual which you can follow (That is if you requested for a training). At the end of the self tutor, you will send your questions and it will be reviewed together.
    For more enquires, please mail [email protected]

You can contact us for more about the pricing.

ETAP is a true 32-bit/64 bit program developed for the Microsoft® Windows® 2003/2008, XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems. It is fully interactive and allows you to make changes to the one-line diagram, run system studies, and graphically review study. It gives you the opportunity to explore the many features and capabilities of ETAP including Load Flow, Short-Circuit, and Underground Raceway Systems analysis.
    ETAP is the leading software used by Electrical engineers for modeling of Electrical equipments in power plants, FPSOs, Transmission and Distribution stations to name a few. Being the leading software in the industry, knowledge of ETAP has become a SKILL for Electrical engineers of today. Comprehensive course notes will be provided with practical hands on examples.

PREREQUISITES:

Basic knowledge of Electrical principles, symbols and equipments.
    I am willing to give the complete do-it-yourself manual out at a token for those who do not have the means of going for the Training (usually cost N200,000 ( you can make your findings too)).

In this training manual, you will Learn how to:
    ♦ Development of Single Line Diagrams, Libraries, Project Data Management, Cable Sizing, Templates
    ♦ Load Flow Analysis
    ♦ Short Circuit (IEC and ANSI)
    ♦ Motor Acceleration
    ♦ Transient Stability
    ♦ Protective Device Coordination and Selectivity
    ♦ Ground Grid Systems
    ♦ Underground Raceway Systems
    ♦ ArcFlash Analysis

♦ Other modules based on attendees request and time permitting
    OBJECTIVES
    At the end of the course, You should be able to :
    ♦ Build system single line diagrams using IEC standards and ANSI standards.
    ♦ Interpret and analyze Electrical study reports such as Load Flow report, Short Circuit report etc.
    ♦ Size protective devices; understand the principle of electrical protection and Transient Stability.
    ♦ Read and interpret TCC curves, Understand Arc Flash analysis, and recent IEEE and IEC regulations.

Please note that the training usually cost N200,000 and above but I am just giving out the do-it yourself manual at a token (N10,000( i might subsidized it though). Only serious People who wished to develop themselves and increase their chances in their career line should call or mail.

ETAP is a true 32-bit/64 bit program developed for the Microsoft® Windows® 2003/2008, XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems. It is fully interactive and allows you to make changes to the one-line diagram, run system studies, and graphically review study. It gives you the opportunity to explore the many features and capabilities of ETAP including Load Flow, Short-Circuit, and Underground Raceway Systems analysis.
    ETAP is the leading software used by Electrical engineers for modeling of Electrical equipments in power plants, FPSOs, Transmission and Distribution stations to name a few. Being the leading software in the industry, knowledge of ETAP has become a SKILL for Electrical engineers of today. Comprehensive course notes will be provided with practical hands on examples.

PREREQUISITES:

Basic knowledge of Electrical principles, symbols and equipments.
    I am willing to give the complete do-it-yourself manual out at a token for those who do not have the means of going for the Training (usually cost N200,000 ( you can make your findings too)).

In this training manual, you will Learn how to:
    ? Development of Single Line Diagrams, Libraries, Project Data Management, Cable Sizing, Templates
    ? Load Flow Analysis
    ? Short Circuit (IEC and ANSI)
    ? Motor Acceleration
    ? Transient Stability
    ? Protective Device Coordination and Selectivity
    ? Ground Grid Systems
    ? Underground Raceway Systems
    ? ArcFlash Analysis

? Other modules based on attendees request and time permitting
    OBJECTIVES
    At the end of the course, You should be able to :
    ? Build system single line diagrams using IEC standards and ANSI standards.
    ? Interpret and analyze Electrical study reports such as Load Flow report, Short Circuit report etc.
    ? Size protective devices; understand the principle of electrical protection and Transient Stability.
    ? Read and interpret TCC curves, Understand Arc Flash analysis, and recent IEEE and IEC regulations.

Please note that the training usually cost N200,000 and above but I am just giving out the do-it yourself manual at a token (N10,000( i might subsidized it though). Only serious People who wished to develop themselves and increase their chances in their career line should call or mail.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS

UPDATE ; WE HAVE ALLOWANCES FOR GUYS IN DIASPORA REQUESTING FOR OUR MANUALS.

Our paypal account is up and running and now we can cater for those requesting for the manual from across the globe.

You can learn the program by devoting your lil time and Energy ...Basic knowledge of Electrical principles, symbols and equipments is only required.
    Please only serious people should send mails

visit www.Etap.com for more on the Software and it uses

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast