This is real and never a scam. I had a connection which I got while searching for some info online. All you do is to contact the information holder. Transact the business, wait for like 15 minutes between 1-3pm daily. Work into any bank that accepts Western Union and get your money. This is real. If you have a liberty reserve account good, but if you do not have it and is willing to get started, let me know. Cost of info is N5000 or $32 liberty reserve. If you are not satisfied within 30 days, I will send you back the money. Send email to [email protected] to get my payment request. Note: You can only accept Western union with them for 5 times only. But he will send you $100 Western union for every $15 liberty reserve you send( N6000 in Naira equivalent) you send. Do not tell me is scam or that I should send it to you free. Its real. Though, you can still work with them with another name of a friend you trust once you have accepted Western Union from them, for more than 5 times. If you are interested, send me a message. This offer is only open to the first 27 persons that make payment. If you don't know anything about liberty reserve, I will explain it to you. Its real. This is the whole info. So, all you need now is the contact to get started.