+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: Dying for nnpc

Dying for nnpc

Hopes and expectations are high. Temperatures' burning to high heaven surpassing the suns. Humour died in it and enemies were wont to be created because of comments. Some may have even died in their own world. Questions are endless and answers were becoming fewer. Oluwa mi nitori NNPC! Kilode?!(My Lord because of NNPC! What happened/Why?).
    Brothers and sisters, know this: there shall be faith against faith, work against work. The combinations of both wins.
    We have gone as invited, we have written the tests as instructed, the rests are God's. Waiting is not an instruction but nature decides that. Will you then die before the results come or you decides that life goes on? Fewer posts these days because of NNPC?!
    GOD owns the end. Not even NNPC that bears the name does. Whether we like it or not; Take it or leave it, trimming down will happen. Blessed is he that does not loss faith in God.
    NNPC is not the end of all jobs. Lighten up and don't be uptight.
    Keep hope alive. Revive your life, there is light at the end of the tunnel
    Ukoadede and Twinklestar like this.

Re: Dying for nnpc

Nice consoling piece.

That's nice one. One luv

I feel u e-diamond. Nice one.What's gonna be is gonna be. God is in control. He works in mysterious ways. I believe He will surely make a way for His people.
    all _ common friends, cheer up! It's well already. Meet ya all at the towers! Peace...
    coolrex likes this.

I feel u e-diamond. Nice one.What's gonna be is gonna be. God is in control. He works in mysterious ways. I believe He will surely make a way for His people.
    all _ come on friends, cheer up! It's well already. Meet ya all at the towers! Peace...

e-diamond dats really nice, tel me re u a poet, pls stop wasting these useful, vibrant, money fetching and God's great given talent ultilze it and you will see what Nigeria have in stock for you. "stop applying for Jobs, use your talent and De-congest the labour market".

Quote Originally Posted by RealMemo View Post
    e-diamond dats really nice, tel me re u a poet, pls stop wasting these useful, vibrant, money fetching and God's great given talent ultilze it and you will see what Nigeria have in stock for you. "stop applying for Jobs, use your talent and De-congest the labour market".
    I ain't a poet. Just concerned about the unfriendly cold air blowing in the house cos of anxiety.
    Thanks for the advice

anxiety is not the best for His children.
    we work in confidence, for we know whom we have believed.
    all things,mark my words, all things will work out for good.
    you will be the one selecting jobs this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    anxiety is not the best for His children.
    we work in confidence, for we know whom we have believed.
    all things,mark my words, all things will work out for good.
    you will be the one selecting jobs this year.
    This prophecy is just what I've been waiting for!!
    AMEN.................................to infinity!

Quote Originally Posted by Jentlelyon View Post
    all _ come on friends, cheer up! It's well already. Meet ya all at the towers! Peace...
    Thanks, but I am not in the league of 'what's gonna be gonna be', I am an advocate of faith with work. Cheers bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jentlelyon View Post
    Thanks, but I am not in the league of 'what's gonna be gonna be', I am an advocate of faith with work. Seeing the best light from/in the worst darkness Cheers bro!

What will be will surely be. God knows the best. We should keep our fingers crossed to see what will happen next

no be small thing o!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast