+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Drill Site Mgr,HES Engr, Special Project Engineer,Completions Engineer etc

Drill Site Mgr,HES Engr, Special Project Engineer,Completions Engineer etc

VERY URGENT OIL&GAS VACANCIES
    An Oil and Gas Services Company with branches in Lagos and Port-Harcourt requires candidates for the following positions
    a. Drill Site Manager,
    b. Drilling Engineer,
    c. Completions Engineer,
    d. Drilling Fluids and Waste Management Engineer,
    e. QA/QC Engineer,
    f. Health, Environment and Safety Engineer,
    g. Special Project Engineer,
    h. Offshore Rig Based Drilling Material Co-ordinator,
    i. Offshore Drilling Logistics Co-ordinator/Dispatcher.
    j. Drill Site Health, Environment and Safety Co-ordinator,
    k. Shore Base Operations/Material Co-ordinator,
    l. Office Technical and Administrative Assistance,
    Each position above has 3 opportunities as stated below;
    i. Advisor with at least fifteen (15) Years of relevant experience in Drilling and Completions,
    ii. Senior Consultant with at least seven (7) Years of relevant experience in Drilling and Completions, and
    iii. Consultant with at least three (3) Years of relevant experience in Drilling and Completions.
    Interested and Qualified Candidates should forward their CVs to [email protected], not later than June 16, 2010

Re: Drill Site Mgr,HES Engr, Special Project Engineer,Completions Engineer etc

Quote Originally Posted by workthing
    VERY URGENT OIL&GAS VACANCIES
    An Oil and Gas Services Company with branches in Lagos and Port-Harcourt requires candidates for the following positions
    a. Drill Site Manager,
    b. Drilling Engineer,
    c. Completions Engineer,
    d. Drilling Fluids and Waste Management Engineer,
    e. QA/QC Engineer,
    f. Health, Environment and Safety Engineer,
    g. Special Project Engineer,
    h. Offshore Rig Based Drilling Material Co-ordinator,
    i. Offshore Drilling Logistics Co-ordinator/Dispatcher.
    j. Drill Site Health, Environment and Safety Co-ordinator,
    k. Shore Base Operations/Material Co-ordinator,
    l. Office Technical and Administrative Assistance,
    Each position above has 3 opportunities as stated below;
    i. Advisor with at least fifteen (15) Years of relevant experience in Drilling and Completions,
    ii. Senior Consultant with at least seven (7) Years of relevant experience in Drilling and Completions, and
    iii. Consultant with at least three (3) Years of relevant experience in Drilling and Completions.
    Interested and Qualified Candidates should forward their CVs to [email protected], not later than June 16, 2010
    U are a SCAMMER,was this the address they gave in the Guardian of last tuesday?

this advert was in the guardian of last tuesday,but the email address given here was not the one given.

My Dear I would advice that if u do not wish to apply for a particular position that you should atleast not discourage others from applying,
    Did u see where fees were asked to be paid? companies have difeerent email addresses for job recruitments for reasons best known to them

So I would advice that when next u want to criticize, u should learn how to go about it in a more polite manner or better still, try to make enquires before carrying out ur accusations, ok.
    I don't think it benefits anyone to carry out scams, so why waste ones time on irrelivant issues. if you go to you will see a phone number to call

Quote Originally Posted by workthing
    My Dear I would advice that if u do not wish to apply for a particular position that you should atleast not discourage others from applying,
    Did u see where fees were asked to be paid? companies have difeerent email addresses for job recruitments for reasons best known to them

So I would advice that when next u want to criticize, u should learn how to go about it in a more polite manner or better still, try to make enquires before carrying out ur accusations, ok.
    I don't think it benefits anyone to carry out scams, so why waste ones time on irrelivant issues. if you go to you will see a phone number to call
    U ARE STILL TALKING,THIEF! DID THEY MENTION PORT HARCOURT AND LAGOS IN THAT ADVERT? WAS IT NOT NIGERIA,SAO TOME ETC THAT WAS MENTIONED?
    IT IS BETTER U CHANGE UR WAYS SINCE U KNOW SCAMMING IS EVIL OR ELSE CALAMITY AWAITS YOU.

PEOPLE RUN AWAY FROM THIS ADVERT,THE ADVERT WAS CULLED FROM LAST TUESDAY GUARDIAN WITH THE ADDRESS CHANGED.

@ poster, you must be stupid to even have the guts to put up a defence. The advert came out in the Guardian Newspaper of Tuesday but the email address is official. Moderators!!! This post should be edited and the poster banned! Who's with me?'
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

Nawaaaaaaaaaooooooo! This people self, oyibo no de pay again na Nigerians de want to face now.

Plz those with the correct email address should post it so that eligible guys can apply.
    One love!

Dem don catch am o, im think say naijahotjobbers no fit buy newspaper..

Quote Originally Posted by d7thcaller
    Nawaaaaaaaaaooooooo! This people self, oyibo no de pay again na Nigerians de want to face now.

Plz those with the correct email address should post it so that eligible guys can apply.
    One love!
    The vacancy is actually in The Guardian, Tuesday, June 8, 2010 Edition page 37. The email addresses are [email protected] and [email protected]. Deadline is June 17, 2010. Why they are using a yahoo mail beats me. But you can pick the said Guardian paper and verify.

+ Reply