+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Dragnet/lafarge test experience

Dragnet/lafarge test experience

May be because that was my first experience with Dragnet, it is possible to say that with today's Lafarge test, it is practically impossible to complete the 4-Passages two correct answers test of Dragnet within the available time, except if someone has seen the questions before. Other sections appear fair.
    Can anyone share his experience with Dragnet, either with this Lafarge, or First Bank among others, does it really test what is expected and do they consider merit?
    Anyway, if marked on merit, of course, i must be contacted, but men, the experience was something else.

Re: Dragnet/lafarge test experience

It is very possible to complete a Four-Passage-Twenty-Question-Seventeen-Minute test section, only thing is you have to be at the outer limits of your intuitive abilities. One thing you should know is that you do not have to read the passages per se to be able to answer the questions that follow; all you have to do is skim the passage i.e nothing more than a fleeting run-through. Remember you still have to come back and check the passage for answers to the questions that follow so why waste time reading through the entire thing first time around. The Verbal Section doesn't test your Comprehension abilities but your skill at extracting the answers from the passages.

The time waz indeed too short, answered just few questions from the verbal reasoning, but still very hopeful anything can happen...

though the time wa s so short, but I believe God will crown our efforts. I really want to know how we can get the result of the test. is it by phone or email or what other means could it be?

thanks for answers in anticipation

Does any one have information about what the next stages are like??

Information about their pay and general working conditions will be appreciated as well.

Quote Originally Posted by god_speed View Post

Information about their pay and general working conditions will be appreciated as well.
    Funny lad...

It's God that crown one's effort with success,so peeps just relax God is in control.But for me i actually found the test very interesting,becuz i was able to control the time i spent on one question,as the timer was very visible to see.I finished the verbal reasoning part.Still waiting to hear frm them.All is well.

+ Reply