+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: DPR Salary Scale

Re: DPR Salary Scale

Like all Fed. govt agency.quota definetely will come to play,for example if you are from the niga delta,and they want to take about let say hundred,they may take about 5or 6 person from niga delta and then about 2 or 3 if not even 1 from non oil producing state.so quota will be used for the final selection.As per NNPC and DPR.the difference really is not much,but one thing in the two of them is it depends on were you are posted to work,for example if you are in new project that entails travelling, you get more money that some one who monitors fuels ststion or in the refineries as the case may be. this is the little i know about the two of them.But my candid advice is you be employed first before getting grey hair about the payment.you dont start from buying iron sheet when you want to build a house.get a land first my friend. cheers

Please, lets leave all the arguments and negative mind set about DPR. DPR is a more rewarding place than NNPC. Thanks

am still all ears on the ground...who has an answer to the question "wats the take home for graduate trainees in DPR"
    The world will give you the opportunity to quit but it is only the world that will call quitting an opportunity...so , never give up becos when it see

So finally, lets go back to the subject of tread....wats take home package for dpr graduate trainees? One lv naija grads
    The world will give you the opportunity to quit but it is only the world that will call quitting an opportunity...so , never give up becos when it see

From the foregoing, several indications point at N 133k per month, then upfront of 2.5 million for housing, security and stuff like that. This is the least suggested by many.

you are very wrong on this one. Billy Agah is no longer with DPR since last year , even before the recruitment started, he is their former DG and right now holds a higher appointment from the presidency.

ur post is the best!!! wonder what the whole crab is all abt

This topic is kinda funny..look how a simple question out of curiosity has spilled over to 4 pages...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Cipha View Post
    This topic is kinda funny..look how a simple question out of curiosity has spilled over to 4 pages...LOL
    . . . and we are yet to get a CONCRETE answer. Lollzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

wanna dis agree wit the quota system stuff favouring the niger delta. staff record of DPR, NNPC, PPMC PTDF as at 2007 said oda wise. in fact this states are not favoured at all. u can get this record in ENERGY MANPOWER AUDIT a publication of Energy Commission of NIgeria 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nija80 View Post
    Like all Fed. govt agency.quota definetely will come to play,for example if you are from the niga delta,and they want to take about let say hundred,they may take about 5or 6 person from niga delta and then about 2 or 3 if not even 1 from non oil producing state.so quota will be used for the final selection.As per NNPC and DPR.the difference really is not much,but one thing in the two of them is it depends on were you are posted to work,for example if you are in new project that entails travelling, you get more money that some one who monitors fuels ststion or in the refineries as the case may be. this is the little i know about the two of them.But my candid advice is you be employed first before getting grey hair about the payment.you dont start from buying iron sheet when you want to build a house.get a land first my friend. cheers

you may say that the states were not favoured with the recruitments done before 2002,and that is why if you take a statistic of the whole of nnpc,dpr etc you have less niga deltans,but since the advent of democracy,try and check the statistic of the new intakes into some of these Agency and you find out the Niga deltans are more.If you also remember that same 2007,at one time obasanjo employed 500 niga deltan youth into NNPC were as the remaining part of the country produced another 500,this is just to set the record straight.I once worked with NNPC and with lots of friend in DPR.SO the payment should be around that 133,000 to 150,000.this is not with other allowances.but i may not agree with the upfront this is in the neighbouhood of 1,500,000 to 1,800,000.But the good thing with their allowances and salary, is the room for increament is very fast.

Hmmmmm let d debate continue...as we are expecting our letters come next week.....what a wait!!! Patience is virtue......

Am scheduled for an interview with DPR in couple of weeks now as a safety technician, does any one knows their pay and and interview related stuff

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast