+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: DPR Salary Scale

Re: DPR Salary Scale

Now, it seems the interview ends at the 16th Batch... So this is the time to be more concern about what is obtainable DPR...Guys, let open up if w have reliable information about the DPR salary and allowances for Trainee position...

heard DPR pays Trainee 1.6million per annum which is quite small compare to my present job....pls who can confirm this in the house?

Quote Originally Posted by Talix View Post
    heard DPR pays Trainee 1.6million per annum which is quite small compare to my present job....pls who can confirm this in the house?
    I don't think thatz true, but, on the flip-side, even if it were, does Ur present job provide as much job security as DPR would? If yes, then there might not be a serious need for a switch.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

u need to check the site again can see they now have batches 17 and 18 though unable to access it yet. but i think dats all.......... for now..........

u need to recheck the site . batches 17 and 18 have been posted though am yet to access it. and i think dats the end of the list. i have info dats its gonna be 19 batches before but dat was during the first 2 batches of 70 candidates per batch. guess the increase to 80 cand. cause the reduction to 18 batches. anyway wish mysef and other reading this best of luck. DPR HERE I COME.

Hey guys...what is the expectation as per salary, upfront, and end-of-the-year bonus?

Talix, Take from me. DPR Consolidated Salary monthly has its called for entry level is about 150K-133K before tax. Typically tax is about 10% or less. Housing + sercurity allowance is over 2million Naira payable upfront every January. Usually for DPR it comes late, waiting for Government to pass budget. You get 13th Month as 1 month consolidated salary. Your leave allowance is 13% of your annual salary. You also have the Gift Voucher (dont know if DPR pays this or buys a gift for You, but NNPC pays in cash about 50K b4 I left). Luckily DPR still pays performance Bonus (14th Month= % of your last salary based on your appraisal, NNPC has not paid this for over three years or more). You may get a monthly meal allowance of over 50k depening on your location. Cant remember it all. But this are the basics, except you working the feild location where you get 13% of Monthly Salary as Shift allowance and a daily field allowance of 3k per day(may have been increased) and hazard allowance of 20K monthly (may have also been increased).
    Hope this will help you.
    All the best

majeedakorede....thanks alot for ur contribution

At majeed, you hv really provided a very useful information.god wil continue to bless you'pls i will like to know if dpr uses quota system like nnpc does where the final selection reflect all the state?

@enjayjude,hv been quiet happy wit ur deep insight.pls do you hv idea about the number dpr is taking?learnt is 350 wit about 50 drivers making up to 400.also that it will reflect federal character.pls need ur response tnx

Quote Originally Posted by Adumamama View Post
    @enjayjude,hv been quiet happy wit ur deep insight.pls do you hv idea about the number dpr is taking?learnt is 350 wit about 50 drivers making up to 400.also that it will reflect federal character.pls need ur response tnx
    I sincerely do not know the number to be taken, nor anything on the federal character issue. I believe the recruitment process has been considerably fair to this point, so the best you can do is hope for the best.

You guys should be concerned about getting a job first and not who pays what and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    You guys should be concerned about getting a job first and not who pays what and all that.
    I believe U should allow people ask questions on what bothers them, seeing that people have different reasons for applying for a job!
    For you, your reason for applying might be cuz U dont have one yet, for some other person, it might be cuz he/she needs to get ANOTHER job, and in the latter case it is wise to know if where U r applying to is beta than where U r coming from.
    Letz be accommodating, please.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast