+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: DPR Salary Scale

DPR Salary Scale

How much does entry level DPR takes home. Besides, I wld like to know the upfront on entry and end-of-the-year packages.
    If anyone has this information, kindly share with the house. Thanks a bunch!

Re: DPR Salary Scale

Dunno exactly, but it is a more rewarding place than NNPC. They go on more courses and projects abroad and are better funded than the NNPC.
    Someone in the house myt know.

Quote Originally Posted by enjayjude View Post
    Dunno exactly, but it is a more rewarding place than NNPC. They go on more courses and projects abroad and are better funded than the NNPC.
    Someone in the house myt know.
    I disagree with the first sentence. NNPC remains bigger than DPR. NNPC pays better than DPR but I don't know exactly by how much.
    G

Don't think DPR is more rewarding than NNPC. DPR is just like of the SBUs of NNPC. In other words, there could be some other incentives which you'll also find in NNPC depending on the SBU you find yourself.
    However, there's really no much difference in their pay but can't really give an exact figure.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Quote Originally Posted by trendyman View Post
    I disagree with the first sentence. NNPC remains bigger than DPR. NNPC pays better than DPR but I don't know exactly by how much.
    That NNPC is bigger than DPR doesn't mean NNPC pays better. Please check Ur sources before disagreeing, ok? DPR is more of a regulatory body to the NNPC. Take it from me, DPR is far far rewarding.

Let's disagree to agree in the end... An NNPC Staff, working with NAPIMS precisely told me that DPR is the place to work. He stressed that DPR is far far better in all ramifications, but he never gave me the exact salary scale though.

Yes, DPR is more rewarding.

the department of petroleum resources (DPR) is an agency under the presidency.
    as such, they have a uniform salary scale with organizations in the presidency....such as the NIA, sss, etc
    however, as an agency under the presidency, they have several unlimited powers in the petroleum up and down stream sector.
    it is from this powers they derive, that several corrupt practices emanate, that makes their job "lucrative."
    with the unbungling and reformation the petroleum industry is going through now, via the petroleum industry bill (PIB),
    the DPR will become an inspectorate division UNDER the NNPC.
    The present politics and power show between billy agha and allison madueke in respect to the dpr recruitment notwithstanding...once the PIB is signed...the deed is done

Talix, Thanks for Ur clarification. My contact is in the same NAPIMS, he travels abroad every 5weeks on official assignments, yet he told me that DPR is a far better place than NNPC.

that till date,Nigeria does not know,accurately,the quantity of oil it produces, is because of the currupt practices of DPR personnel.
    that till date,some OML and blocs do not have proper certifications,nor the ownership of the firms properly identified,is a DPR ISSUE.
    the licenses being granted without due process, etc, brother, the DPR has ruined Nigeria.
    but we are coming out.
    this generation, will bring about change. the PIB is the first step in that direction.
    all the devils are afraid of the PIB.
    many, do not wish the woman to return alive, but i tell you, thats the beginning of good things for this country.
    transparency eradicates corruption

Jesus Army, Pls give the naijahotjobbers the estimated ,current salary range for DPR trainees. Does it mean that the DPR recruitment will be aborted when the PIB is passed into law? Does it also mean that the salary scale will change when DPR becomes an inspectorate division UNDER the NNPC? Is it possible for DPR to be under the NNPC and still supervise/inspect its activities? Thank you bros.
    G

Will u guys stop arguing like sissies and go straight to the point?! How much is their Salary? If u don't know, pls stop trying to discourage folks who have been dreaming of working in either establishments!

who's got admission? After admission what's next o?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast