+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 401 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Amen! It is done!
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

I guess z gonna happen 2dai.I blf d Mech n Chem Engr will b calld 1st. @Lyn,plz let us noe as soon as u gt d sms or call.
    enjayjude likes this.

Thanx to all of you for your comments on the forum and this thread in particular. It's been very informative...
    Any further information or confirmation of July as likely resumption date or when offers will be sent out pls?

@oando,i'll definitely let u knw.my God no dey sleep.I believe in Him

In other words,the DPR test was only conducted for engineers and pple that read sciences.
    No wonder accountants,economists and pple that read other social sciences were not invited for
    the interview even though they also wrote the first and second test.
    Hmmmmmm..........
    Twinklestar likes this.

@mimikendel,Batch 17&18 wz jst Acc,Econs n oda Social Sciences.Infct 90% of Batch 18 wr Economist,Ppl d@ read English,Bnkn n Finace,Insurance etc wr nt left out.The list z on Eraproserve main webpage nt d regular 1 dy uzd 4 d purpose of DPR recuitmnt,i saw ma fwend's nme d@ read Econs dr.The buttonlyn iz d@ dy nd more of Engrs n Science.
    enjayjude likes this.

Pulizz who's gt latest info on DPR?Iz d July fng still gona tke place?
    Iz rili tkn lngr dn xpctd.

Strength and faith shouldn't be lost just when victory is at the next turn. Believe me, it is closer than when we first started. It is well!

I just read a post from another thread on this DPR expectation, saying some powers "that be" have conspired to impose their own candidates bla bla bla. Well, some things readily came to mind.
    One, the case of the counsel of the wise Ahitophel coming to nought on account of the prayer of David ("And David said, O LORD, I pray thee, turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness").
    Two, the lyrics of the song of Nicole C. Mullen, where she asked;
    "Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
    And who told the ocean you can only come this far?
    And who showed the moon where to hide till evening?
    Whose words alone can catch a falling star?"

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? In all of this, I KNOW MY REDEEMER LIVES! No shaking!!!

. . . Calling those things that be not as though they were!

Quote Originally Posted by enjayjude View Post
    I just read a post from another thread on this DPR expectation, saying some powers "that be" have conspired to impose their own candidates bla bla bla. Well, some things readily came to mind.
    One, the case of the counsel of the wise Ahitophel coming to nought on account of the prayer of David ("And David said, O LORD, I pray thee, turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness").
    Two, the lyrics of the song of Nicole C. Mullen, where she asked;
    "Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
    And who told the ocean you can only come this far?
    And who showed the moon where to hide till evening?
    Whose words alone can catch a falling star?"

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? In all of this, I KNOW MY REDEEMER LIVES! No shaking!!!
    You ar really in d spirit. There is nothing 2 fear. They said that the list was forwarded to Abuja for vetting, but that does not mean that it was tampered wt. It was nt even easy 4 those that are working in DPR to alter the list to their advantage. All eyes are on this recruitment and they want it to be as transparent as possible. This does not call 4 desperation. I know that I hv already received my appointment later... For they that know their God shall be strong and do exploits! Jesus is Lord.

Yes oh! I no my redemer liveth, I wish above all tins dt i may prosper. He dt keepth isearl neither slumber nore sleep is mine, i dnt care where d take d list to. He wrote my name with a golden pen

Quote Originally Posted by Bro Theophilus View Post
    You ar really in d spirit. There is nothing 2 fear. They said that the list was forwarded to Abuja for vetting, but that does not mean that it was tampered wt. It was nt even easy 4 those that are working in DPR to alter the list to their advantage. All eyes are on this recruitment and they want it to be as transparent as possible. This does not call 4 desperation. I know that I hv already received my appointment later... For they that know their God shall be strong and do exploits! Jesus is Lord.
    Bro, u are very correct.even cotrollers are finding it difficult to penetrate the list.that writter i believe is getting frusterated cos his god father has failed him.350 GT was sent based on state of origin and 52 EH.THOUGH EH list was not sent to abuja cos i was told it does not reflect fc.

+ Reply
Page 7 of 401 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast