+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 55 of 401 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

i am not sure this guy actually lost his line or has anything to do with oldline, A normal serious nigerian cannot fill a job application form and put his official line. dats a dumb thing to do!
    first you say u lost ur line now u say u are coming out with the truth. the fact is.. the truth you say is ...another lie!
    pls lets channel our efforts to better things and this forum winds down.
    General Sakabu says this Month! lets kip praying for the best.
    congrats Y'all
    have a gr8 week
    Quote Originally Posted by dammytex View Post
    very funny.
    Thanks everybody for all your advice on retrieving my old line.

Let me kuku fill you guys in;

The old line was actually my former official line with my former company. I just joined a new company. I had to drop the old glo line together with laptop and other company materials.

The mistake I made was not dropping my personal number (which I hardly use anyway) on the day I came to gatecrash for the DPR test. And I really passed oo and did so well in my interview also (I'm sure).

I pray they also send emails when they call us.

As a sharp Naija guy, once I hear from this thread, that they have started calling; I'm going straight to their office claiming I was supposed to be sent a text message and that I have come for my employment offer letter.

Till then sha, God help us.
    nevadah17 likes this.

i say big amen to dat bros theo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro Theophilus View Post
    I dey feel you. We go soon dey celebrate d breath of fresh air for oyinbo country.

@Bobbykay,Major Al-Sakabu, and Wamiri: Does the list at FCC contain both trainee and experience successful ones or just the trainee?

@Bobbykay,Major Al-Sakabu, and Wamiri: Does the list at FCC contain both trainee and experience successful ones or just trainee?

My soul rejoiceth.......I can feel it...feeling of success......THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!

The September breeze is blowing coolly, gently & oozing out sweet fragrance & melody- in consonance with the ascending breeze that lifted Prophet Elijah to Heaven. In the same vain, we are being lifted, even as we are getting ready for orientation. I felicitate with all, as we have demonstrated that patience & endurance are wonderful virtues capable of recovering what was lost even before the applications began. Dear all, enjoy the gudnessssss of God!!! in the spirit of Sirach. 11:21 & rejoice for Christ our Lord, doubles as the High Priest in charge of the sacrifice, as well as the sacrificial lamb- so, we are freeeeeeeeeee!!!

oh god, i thank you and will always do. Sakabu was on the list at fcc, thank you nija hot jobers!!.....i pray we all meet at induction!
    enjayjude likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    oh god, i thank you and will always do. Sakabu was on the list at fcc, thank you nija hot jobers!!.....i pray we all meet at induction!
    . Congras oh! Pls how did u see d list?

Quote Originally Posted by wamiri View Post
    Good morning house. I love your spirit in the house but it seems something is amiss here!!!! The names of the experience list has not been processed, its been expected at the FCC for approval. The only thing i noticed here is graduate trainee Hmmm it is well anyway. From the Info I heard the Total list of both the experienced and Trainee wil be processed together so pls house any light on this new dimension.
    Have they finally seen the experience list at FCC?
    If not could kindly find out reason why it wasn't sent along with the trainee list. I am an experience expectant, that is why am so curious to knw. Pls kindly intimate this house this development.

Congrat!!! to all those who made the final list.

congrats bro. We'll meet there!

sakabu pls can u give us a breakdown of the list esp total no of people and no per state. Thanks

I thank God for you, bruv!
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

CONGRATULATIONS General Sakabu, indeed you are a Worthy Ambassador, and you deserve the Honor!
    to all those who have confirmed their names i say congrats and to those who havent pls dont loose faith,
    the bible says the Expectation of the righteous shall not be cut short. I prophesy this on all expectant hearts! Amen
    see you at Induction day!

+ Reply