+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 51 of 401 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

TOP AND FINAL INFORMATION FROM MINISTERS OFFICE: I quote my source
    "What remained is Ministers signature and president signature, because anything is finished regarding ERAPROSERVE, FCC and DPR. no more any addition or subtraction, to those that make it. CONGRATULATIONS!!!"
    TOP DPR management are expecting the signatures by September Ending to issue the employment letter OCTOBER 2011..

Al-sakabu has spoken,we really appreciate ur earnest contributions,and we pray that God in his infinite mercies that has brought us this far takes us to that month,and insha Allah we'll all have causes to rejoice

Nice one sakabu.....but really i dont understand why the president has to sign.

General Sakabu, u hav finished ur work. U hv done greatly, we al hv to go and pray that our names wil come out on schedule. Congrats y'all

My Man, Al Sakabu, well done!

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    "What remained is Ministers signature and president signature, because anything is finished regarding ERAPROSERVE, FCC and DPR. no more any addition or subtraction, to those that make it. CONGRATULATIONS!!!"
    TOP DPR management are expecting the signatures by September Ending to issue the employment letter OCTOBER 2011..

Thanks for this information. This is the mess we Nigerian youth found ourselves in, So President has to sign? It is well ooo! we are waiting for them!

[QUOTE=SAKABU;510241][B]TOP AND FINAL INFORMATION FROM MINISTERS OFFICE: I quote my source
    TOP DPR management are expecting the signatures by September Ending to issue the employment letter OCTOBER 2011

Good morning house. I love your spirit in the house but it seems something is amiss here!!!! The names of the experience list has not been processed, its been expected at the FCC for approval. The only thing i noticed here is graduate trainee Hmmm it is well anyway. From the Info I heard the Total list of both the experienced and Trainee wil be processed together so pls house any light on this new dimension.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! i'm excited! October is here.
    me dey

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    Good morning house. I love your spirit in the house but it seems something is amiss here!!!! The names of the experience list has not been processed, its been expected at the FCC for approval. The only thing i noticed here is graduate trainee Hmmm it is well anyway. From the Info I heard the Total list of both the experienced and Trainee wil be processed together so pls house any light on this new dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by wamiri View Post
    Pls were did you get this information that the names of the experienced hire has not been processed,

Wishing the noble members of the house barka da sallah as we celebrate d end of this holy month let us not 4get to put our desire 2 b in DPR amongs the numerous things we seek from the Almighty,lets pray the delay is over

Hello everyone,

I have changed my phone number to a new number. I can no longer use the phone number with which I was sent the text message for the interview. Eventually, when its time for calling, how do i get my new number across to them?
    Or are they going to send e-mails also?

@dammytex,whats the pain in wellcoming back your initial line,i mean its not rocket science.........
    jojo kool likes this.

+ Reply