+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 391 of 401 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,083 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@ all, how are we supposed to accept our offers?

Are we supposed to do that upon resumption or what?

Kindly respond

@all, pls any info abt wen d induction is taking place and for au long, as ds will help in settlin down on time. Afterall one will be swift in securin acomodatn if u know u wnt be goin for a 9mnth inductn like NNPC. Pls any info will help guys

pls does any one have the list of successful candidates from Bayelsa state? if yes kindly mail me on [email protected] u

this is from a reliable source, induction commences on the 10th of march, venue is lagos.guys continue your preparations.
    I jst submitted my resignation letter from my company. congratulations once again.

@kingcy, please reconfirm ur info cus 10th of march is a sunday. Thanks

Dts nt even posible , as. Guys still ve up to April 20 to accept d offer. If inductn shld stat den, many guys wld miss out on it. Maybe askin ur contact au long d inductn will last will help sha

its very possible na.it is not bad arriving sunday at the induction venue to commence induction the following day.Moreover,it may come in batches starting with those that have submitted their acceptances within the time frame ,which cud last for wks before another batch like that like that.........its just my observation sha

is it true wat i hear dat some successfuls hav started subnmitting acceptance at hq? anybody wit valuable info so we dont miss out.

Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal! Congratulations my colleagues! May Allah assist us to hav successful careers in the DPR. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Congratulations to all and sundry. It wasn't easy keeping hope alive, but it was worth it. All glory and praise be to God Almighty. May he direct and guide you as you enter this phase in your career.

The owerri address of dpr is now 1 orio avenue,off world bank road,owerri.

@coachi Ameen. I like dat prayer.

@Oando1 and other geologists pls find info below which may be usefulGraduate Trainee Geoscientists South Atlantic Petroleum Limited (SAPETRO) recruits Graduate Trainee GeoscientistsJob Title: Graduate Trainee Geosciences - SA010South Atlantic Petroleum Limited (SAPETRO) is an indigenous oil exploration and Production Company, whose vision is to be the best indigenous Oil Company, striving to build a better Nigeria. SAPETRO seeks top talent personnel to enable her achieve this vision.Role DescriptionTo support maximization of our existing assets and the pursuit of our business expansion agenda. we seek a talented, enthusiastic, innovative and multi-tasking individual.Reports To: Senior Geophysicist Key RolesThe ideal person will assist the Senior Geophysicist In all geophysical acquisitions and evaluations. He will be responsible for Map production, geodetic referencing and Data Management functions.Accountabilities?Collate, organize, index, and archive all exploration data into a Database.Continually update the database with new data/InformationManage all data search and ret?leval procedures within the department.Produce, edit, format maps using the ArcGIS software for purposes of referencing and presentations.Person ProfileGood presentation skills.Must be able to load 2D and 3D seismic data to SMT kingdom program.Must have non-seismic field data collection experience with Scintrex or other Magnetometer.Ability to work with minimum supervision and produce independent work.Good (verbal & written) communication skills and the ability to work in a teamTeachable and willing to share knowledge as well.Conversant with the use of Microsoft Office Tools, especially Powerpoint, PDF and MS ProjectMinimum of a 2nd Class Honours University degree in Geology or Geophysics.Must have completed NYSC.Ability to use the ESRI ArcGlS software,Good organizational skills with attention to detail.Good interpersonal and problem solving skills,.Graduate Trainee Geoscientists to ApplyApplication Deadline 21st February, 2013

+ Reply