+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 106 of 401 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,378 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

As Jonathan presents 2012 budget ...Security beats 12 ministries combined
    You will see that our budget is under this year presentation....read the link above
    It also amounts to more than the combined allocations for Health, Power, Agriculture, Water Resources (N39 billion), Ministry of Petroleum (N59.7 billion), Aviation (N49 billion), Transport (N54 billion), Lands and Housing (N26 billion), Science and Technology (N30.8 billion), Niger Delta (N59 billion), FCT (N45.6 billion) and Communication Technology (N18 billion).
    DPR hopefuls will consume like 1.2billion next year...congratulations....

Quote Originally Posted by korokoro View Post
    @all,yaeh from fcc there nothin like additional list,guys i dont think DPR will submit that list to fcc for ratification,this addition usually happens in most of this parastatal ,that list is meant for the management of that org. to slot their pple secretly.it happen in somany org last year eg nama and nobody knows.thats y they kept it secret,no body will know the situation until letters.this is the reality guys.wish us success.
    This ur info is realy scaring,but i could remember vivdly an articule i read abt DPR recruitment in The Punch Newspapers.And the Director mentioned dat they would recruit 300 new staffs and dat the process was on.That was few months before the 1st aptitute test.This 50 names could be more transparent,cos of the new director and the DD dat was redeployed based on this same issue.Besides,everything has a due process,it MUST pass thru FCC,cos DPR isn't a road syd shop.

Hello Sakubu, could you please check if my name is on the list, whether old or new? I ve tried but could not get anyone to help. pls notfiy if you can so i would send my details. thanks

@ Adetokunakeem kindly send a private message to Debrown to assist you if he can. He has been very kind and understanding in helping people check their names

@ ALL Did not want to comment but was led by the Spirit to encourage everybody. We are closer to the promised land than when we first began. As Gen Sakabu and Gen Debrown said all things will work together for our good. The 250 Names no going back by God's divine grace.

Calling for the offer letters still remains by God's divine grace this December. God has done it for us and in due time the manifestation of our offer letters will come.

Like i have said before and will repeat again January is the resumption period i received in a vision the exact date i dont know. God reveals his secret to his people and i want to encourage everybody to have the believe in God that as he has started i he is FAITHFUL and JUST to COMPLETE IT.

IT is well my brethren, God will give us an outstanding new year with the Blessing of an amazing job with DPR by sending our letters as Christmas Gifts to us all.

God is in control

One Love.

By God's divine grace the next time i will comment is when i receive my offer letter along with the honorable members of the house such as Gen Dennis Bergkapm, Gen Debrown and Gen Sakabu

It is well. Preparing to see u all @ d induction by God's divine grace in January 2012.

My appointment letter!!!!! Where art thou? Come forth!!!!

Allah knows the best, He does the best, He gives the best, He is the best, may He make our offer letter dispatchment be in the best time of His within this month. If that would be the best time for us. Lets keep on praying o !

Quote Originally Posted by fajeminigba View Post
    My appointment letter!!!!! Where art thou? Come forth!!!!
    U just keep quite 4a while hop everythng z fine?

@ Dalogate- †HªŋK y☺u for your observation jare! ¶ goy a job recently that has been preventing me from visiting the forum often.
    Devonian likes this.

@dalagote i could'nt read the message coz there was a kind of a blokage in d format u used. tank u

@all I've been silent for a while now though i've been faithfully following this thread. God has been faithful so far. I got a good job that has been keeping me busy and i've beebn learning a lot but i still want something related to engineering cos i'm with one of the big 4 consulting firms. The good Lord that started this DPR job will see us thru IJN Amen. Fear not, its well.MERRY XMAS ALL

Oga Debrown, pls i need you grant me this favour, i beg u. I would be greatful if you could please check if my name is on the list.
    Name: adetokun akeem adesola
    State: osun
    course: chemical engineering.
    Pls., i would appreciate your assistance. my email add. [email protected]. I would be expecting your feedback my yahoo ID. I would have sent a private message but got no means to do that.
    Thanks

@ JJ God is Good..... do you have a private means with which i could reach him? may e mail address. Pls help me out

@ adetokunakeem

Chech your personal inbox
    ishaq4u likes this.

+ Reply