+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 104 of 401 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,340 to 1,352 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

I think the whole process took place in Abuja, while most personnel over there in Lagos weren't carried along. My own concern is the genuinety of the 50 additional names, because people I called were been diplomatic. They hardly answer any question thrown to them directly.
    @all, can someone also find out more details on this 50 additional names and what is actually causing this whole delay. It is well with all of us in jesus name. GLORY

@all, thanks for you post, arguments and counter arguments. It will all come out in our Favour!@ archbishop, I share your view Onew that we continue to put calls through to HR dept.of DPR so that they know we are eagerly waiting to recieve our Letters. ONE LOVE

Did all the necessary homework today and i realize the access to the 48 additional names was restricted (As of now no one knows their situation anymore), my source was sure but nothing like cancellation and next year budget was presented by GEJ today, so b prepared....So help us God...ameen.

@Okukor its all abt misinterpretation & it's all over pls. May Allah b wit us. Amin

I want to blif that ours is part of the budgeted funds.
    No more excuse of money available/ not available to take care of ours.
    God help us.
    I stil blif they can still contact us before the end of this year if we are assuming duty in January. One Love

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    Did all the necessary homework today and i realize the access to the 48 additional names was restricted (As of now no one knows their situation anymore), my source was sure but nothing like cancellation and next year budget was presented by GEJ today, so b prepared....So help us God...ameen.
    Good work SAKABU, You have been lightining up this forum with good information. May God reward you abundantly. Lets keep on praying so that everthing will be sorted out the soonest in our favour.

please is all about nnpc job, any infors

please i am Kingsley ugo,i took the nnpc exam and interview, any person wit latest in formation.or can him call me with this number for us to talk more,08069024452.please call for us to know our stand.thanks for your understanding

please do any of u know wen dey will start sending appointment letter and wen 2resume

Quote Originally Posted by ugochima30 View Post
    please i am Kingsley ugo,i took the nnpc exam and interview, any person wit latest in formation.or can him call me with this number for us to talk more,08069024452.please call for us to know our stand.thanks for your understanding

please do any of u know wen dey will start sending appointment letter and wen 2resume
    Hey hey pls go back we dont hav any infomation concerning NNPC we wish u good luck

@All,seems the whole thing is taking another dimension.Let's fight this spritiualy.My mentor Maj Gen Debrown can lead us in prayers and fasting.

Let's look at this passage--2Cor 10:4.For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy stronghold.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ugochima30 View Post

Hey Mr. U missed d road. Just take ur left and go back to NNPC thread and ask J Army. This thread is for the family of Hydrocarbons regulators.

All i know is dat the Lord is Good

I got an info a coule of days ago, but I decided to wait to confirm if it was authentic. Well, i can say that it is. I was told that a member of staff at DPR has been instructed to compile a list of successful candidates in microsoft Excel format. It has been duely done, while they are awaiting the additional 48 names to be approved. The main reason why nothing concrete was done last week is because, the DPR has a more pressing issue in resolving the Petroleum um...what are they called again- PEGASSAN or something (can't recall the name he gave me). But anyways, their is a crisis which the DPR management is trying to resolve. Recruitment was the last thing on their mind last week as they held two meetings in two zones in Nigeria with the various unions involved. The Excel list includes or phone numbers. One love.
    Iceland likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Bergkamp View Post
    I got an info a coule of days ago, but I decided to wait to confirm if it was authentic. Well, i can say that it is. I was told that a member of staff at DPR has been instructed to compile a list of successful candidates in microsoft Excel format. It has been duely done, while they are awaiting the additional 48 names to be approved. The main reason why nothing concrete was done last week is because, the DPR has a more pressing issue in resolving the Petroleum um...what are they called again- PEGASSAN or something (can't recall the name he gave me). But anyways, their is a crisis which the DPR management is trying to resolve. Recruitment was the last thing on their mind last week as they held two meetings in two zones in Nigeria with the various unions involved. The Excel list includes or phone numbers. One love.
    Thanks 4 lighting the family of Hydrocarbon regulators with this kind of genuine & relievable information. May God b wit us

+ Reply