+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 103 of 401 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,327 to 1,339 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by OKUKOR View Post
    It is true that a letter was sent to DPR last week from FCC, that they will cancel the initial approval given to the 250 candidate, because it has lingered beyond the expected time. Normally, once an approval is given like that, there is a period it will get to, that it will become invalid.
    This letter sent to DPR is for them to hasten up the process and to make they issue out appointment letters to successful ones immediately.
    Also FCC is yet to receive the additional 50 names approved by DPR. They have not heard nor received any addition list from anywhere regarding DPR's recruitment, except the initial one sent sometimes in July.
    where did u get ur infor. from.pls stop spreading fake infor. coz of 1 reason or the other just pray Allah to assist & He will sure do it for u in a way u never expect. All is well & all shall b well till the end of everything.
    dalogate likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    lol...How can pple just anything they hear...I can beat my chest and tell you all is well and dont be distracted at all....Lets finish december, we will see who is optimistic and real...guys, I repeat "IRON YOUR SUITES"...Its coming soonest!!!!
    More grease to ur elbor !

It is true that a letter was sent to DPR last week from FCC, that they will cancel the initial approval given to the 250 candidate, because it has lingered beyond the expected time. Normally, once an approval is given like that, there is a period it will get to, that it will become invalid.
    This letter sent to DPR is for them to hasten up the process and to make they issue out appointment letters to successful ones immediately.
    Also FCC is yet to receive the additional 50 names approved by DPR. They have not heard nor received any addition list from anywhere regarding DPR's recruitment, except the initial one sent sometimes in July.
    Okukor (Chuks)- Are u surprised I called your name? hehehe! I know u very well! I did my homework on you. Bros, pls stop discouraging people here. They have sweated, prayed and dreamed of getting this opportunity. I fat all FCC intends on acting, it will be for our benefit cos they have shown from they one that they want transparency in the system. CHUKS ! CHUKS!! Calm down!
    dalogate likes this.

Okukor (Chuks)- Are u surprised I called your name? hehehe! I know u very well! I did my homework on you. Bros, pls stop discouraging people here. They have sweated, prayed and dreamed of getting this opportunity. If at all FCC intends on acting, it will be for our benefit cos they have shown from the onset that they want transparency in the system. CHUKS ! CHUKS!! Calm down!
    dalogate likes this.

Gen Debrown where are you pls say something redarding dis in4mtin, if u have more-than dis ,pls hit the ground.REMAIN BLESS

@all, DPR has no choice but to call everyone that was successful and on the list of 250 as its official (fcc approved). Let's just put everything in the hands of God as we wait for the letters and pls note that from a reliable source @ fcc, the additional list of 50 or 48 (if any) has not yet reached fcc office for approval.

@ All, I believed you all have misinterpreted my post. General could be right with his info, am not disputing it at all. My source only said a letter was sent for DPR to start issuing employment letters to successful ones. The idea of them saying canceling, is to for DPR to put an end to this long waiting. It can't be cancelled, FCC are so surprised that up till this present moment, letters hadn't been given to successful ones.
    Secondly, my source made it clear to me that, they are yet to receive the additional 50 names approved by DPR. Pls someone in the house, should also endeavor to find how authentic this info is.

@ All, I believed you all have misinterpreted my post. General could be right with his info, am not disputing it at all. My source only said a letter was sent for DPR to start issuing employment letters to successful ones. The idea of them saying canceling, is to for DPR to put an end to this long waiting. It can't be cancelled, FCC are so surprised that up till this present moment, letters hadn't been given to successful ones.
    Secondly, my source made it clear to me that, they are yet to receive the additional 50 names approved by DPR. Pls someone in the house, should also endeavor to find how authentic this info is.

where did u get ur infor. from.pls stop spreading fake infor. coz of 1 reason or the other just pray Allah to assist & He will surely do it for u in a way u never expect. All is well & all shall b well till the end of everything. wish everybody well

@Coachi, I hope you have read Debrown's post. My source was very right. The additional names is yet to be sent to FCC. Take kia and don't let anxiety kill you.

@ Dennis Bergkamp, I hope you 've read Debrown's post. I have been following every bit of post sent on this forum and I hardly make contributions if I don't have a genuine reason to do that. I can't ever discourage anyone, because am fully concern as well. Mind you. Am not Chuks.

We all agreed wit your statement guys(okoku,gen debrown,gen sakabu,dennis b,choachi,sadeeq and all oda respective sojas ) since d begging of dis forum uptil now we appreciate all your contribution.Finding such an infomtn is not ezy@all because i myself i hav bin trying but i could‘nt get any all my source fail. Pls arrest my case and Godbless u all, ONE LOVE GUYZ

I want to ask my fellow comrades; is our letters coming directly from the minister’s office or from the personnel dpr. I have to ask because I cannot understand the fact that we are expecting our letters this December to resume by January and each time I call the personnel dpr, they will say that they are not aware of anything/information yet. I may have to put the land line of the personnel department, dpr by next week so that other members of the house can equally call in to verify.

+ Reply