+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 102 of 401 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,314 to 1,326 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    48 names were sent to FCC and already approved...it will not in anyway affect the January start date...all needed now is prayers...
    Thanks for answering dat question SAKUBU. So for those who didnt see their names in d initial list at FCC,u can now go and cheek if its in d addition 48names sent to FCC. So prayer mood activated all. Its closer dan we started. Thank u Jesus!

DPR already got your address you filled during the 1st day you submitted your online application to ERAPROSERVE....
    Thank u SAKABU for ur response. I believe sms shall also b sent out to reach those that gate crashed, as it were during d interview. GOD is in control.

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Wow! I love the spirit and togetherness in this house. Since I've been following, I noticed something missing. You all have cried to heaven, fasted, prayed, exercised your faith with words,yeah words. I expected someone to come out and make a bold vow; perhaps your first salary dedicated to God. You see fellow brethren, God sees the heart: He knows the selfish and selfless. But a sacrifice like this puts God to the test and He wont fail. Selah.
    dalogate likes this.
    Peaches

Greetings to General SAKABU. I don't know you, but you are a great man. You have no idea what I mean, but just take it from me. You are great because even the Lord acknowledges you . Selah.
    SAKABU and dalogate like this.
    Peaches

Yet another week
    dalogate likes this.

pls who can help me check my name 4 FCC list, cos am in Lagos and dont have somebody in ABUJA 2 do that 4 me. I will be glad if someone in the hse can do it 4 me.

Na u sa bi,
    however God is wit pple wit gud faith.

It is true that a letter was sent to DPR last week from FCC, that they will cancel the initial approval given to the 250 candidate, because it has lingered beyond the expected time. Normally, once an approval is given like that, there is a period it will get to, that it will become invalid.
    This letter sent to DPR is for them to hasten up the process and to make they issue out appointment letters to successful ones immediately.
    Also FCC is yet to receive the additional 50 names approved by DPR. They have not heard nor received any addition list from anywhere regarding DPR's recruitment, except the initial one sent sometimes in July.

Quote Originally Posted by OKUKOR View Post
    It is true that a letter was sent to DPR last week from FCC, that they will cancel the initial approval given to the 250 candidate, because it has lingered beyond the expected time. Normally, once an approval is given like that, there is a period it will get to, that it will become invalid.
    This letter sent to DPR is for them to hasten up the process and to make they issue out appointment letters to successful ones immediately.
    Also FCC is yet to receive the additional 50 names approved by DPR. They have not heard nor received any addition list from anywhere regarding DPR's recruitment, except the initial one sent sometimes in July.
    Hmmm GOD of mercy help us to see the end of this tension.ONE LOVE TO ALL

Quote Originally Posted by OKUKOR View Post
    this thing dey tire me o. God help us o.......sakabu whats the latest from ur side.

lol...How can pple just anything they hear...I can beat my chest and tell you all is well and dont be distracted at all....Lets finish december, we will see who is optimistic and real...guys, I repeat "IRON YOUR SUITES"...Its coming soonest!!!!
    dalogate likes this.

How can pple post anything they hear??

lol...How can pple just anything they hear...I can beat my chest and tell you all is well and dont be distracted at all....Lets finish december, we will see who is optimistic and real...guys, I repeat "IRON YOUR SUITES"...Its coming soonest!!!!
    Hm I lyk ur confidence Sakabu. We re fervently praying while waiting for d letters.
    dalogate likes this.

+ Reply