+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 401 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Seeing that the last batch of interviewees will be having their own experience today, it will be cool if we rubbed minds here as to how the interview went, observations made, and anything related to it.

I dunno if Desmond (Eraproserve Consultant) was kidding, but he said most people failed at the interviews for reasons as simple as not being well dressed, not being smart in answering simple and direct questions, document falsification, et al.

Ur views/experiences shared will do some good.
    Triple-C, pedestal-man and GURUMAN like this.

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Todays interview was great, being d 2nd persin 2face d panel. I can't wait to resume by july

Wow! Good to hear, I love Ur faith. But, wotz wit the July resumption? Was anything said about the resumption date?

hey guyz but how can this be the end of the interview when they have not called accountants and others for their own interview, please guyz coment on this if you have any information.

@Itex: Ooops, I'm really sorry then if I thought twill be wrapped up this week. Guess I didn't hear well. In any case, hang on, don't lose faith, U should still be called.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

is dpr recruiting only engineers?why then did they invite all the fields for their test.

I dont think itz only engineers they intend to recruit. Though I was reliably informed that they don't need people from/related to the banking industry and itz likes.
    In any case, letz keep hope alive!

This DPR stuff seems to be a sham! First, it's like all parties in Govt did not agree in the recruitment process. Second is that they failed in their first test due to poor planning and had to be canciled. Many prominent guys did not go for the second re-test because the whole exercise was clumsy and suspicious too. Looks like somebody trying to fulfill all righteousness because he had got a contract to deliver!! A friend who did not write the 2nd test got called for interview. Anyway, wish you guys the very best, the hopefuls.

DPR...DPR ...........DPR!

let's keep our fingers crossed. They have had 16 interview batches so far with 80 people for each batch and I heard there will be about 20 batches. Those yet to be called should keep their hopes high, as the notification is very short. Goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by oche e View Post
    This DPR stuff seems to be a sham! First, it's like all parties in Govt did not agree in the recruitment process. Second is that they failed in their first test due to poor planning and had to be canciled. Many prominent guys did not go for the second re-test because the whole exercise was clumsy and suspicious too. Looks like somebody trying to fulfill all righteousness because he had got a contract to deliver!! A friend who did not write the 2nd test got called for interview. Anyway, wish you guys the very best, the hopefuls.
    Well, I at some point thought it to be a charade too, U know, with the usual Naija long-leg thing, particularly with the kinda ridiculous test that was initially conducted, but when a better test was re-conducted, I began to see some sanity in the process. I guess what happened was that some credible person up there stood up against the norm, and the test had to be reconducted properly. As per Ur comment on parties in govt not agreeing with the recruitment process, itz quite true, cuz I heard that the recruitment process was started without due approval, and it would have been scrapped if not for the interest of the innocent youths who applied.
    Now, one thing that further gives some form of credence to the exercise is that, regardless of where U wrote the test, when U get to the interview venue, U can actually see the very script on which U did the test, with Ur test-score boldly on it. Now, if U ask me, thatz somthing.
    Letz just hope for the best to come outta this.
    readalittlemore likes this.

To mi it was free and fair, i saw my exam script. By God's grace we will resume by 1st week of July

To mi it was okey, i saw my exam script. By God's grace we shall resume by 1st week of July

Quote Originally Posted by eby4me View Post
    To mi it was okey, i saw my exam script. By God's grace we shall resume by 1st week of July
    I asked U earlier, and I am asking again; where did U get Ur "1st week of July" resumption info from? Thanks.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 401 1231151101 ... LastLast