+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: DID ANYONE GET AN EMPLOYMENT OFFER FROM AVAOIL AND GAS COPORATION?

Jak

Re: DID ANYONE GET AN EMPLOYMENT OFFER FROM AVAOIL AND GAS COPORATION?

My dear,is a scam.
    The world is confusing themselves.
    Well,i made my reseach from http://www.hyipexplorer.com/tools/analysis.php.
    Go there and place the so called coy name to test thenthe site will tell u the level of risk involvement dealing with them.
    But that does not mean is d altimate test.
    Thanks

@ Walexboth, av u been asked to pay any money yet?
    God is good

@zinwa, They have not asked for money. I have login details for the training now and I expect to start the training on 2nd of November by God's Grace.

First I think they got our emails from .. it started by ... “you have been invited to apply for careers at avaoil” I actually thought it was a Nigerian based company recruiting
    Weeks later I am offered employment asking me to resume on 12th of October as an Assistant System Analyst at Halifax Branch of their Office in Canada. I thought it over and this got me curious.
    I wanted to know their centres if any in Nigeria asides Kenya and South Africa where I could be tested before taking the assessment. Since you would be charged additional fee for rescheduling of the test or change of centers.

All this time I have been playing along but I asked peeps to do some digging for me, the assessment was supposed to be a prometric but its not listed on the prometric site as one of its exams, the company avaoil both its texas and Canadian address where they want me to work in were listed on google or live map.
    I have done whois on the sites and I personally found out that the site was registered in web2africa.net, the site www.avaoil.com was one year old last month, the date of hosting and update is exactly the same with the assessment site www.igva.org this is not common. From an observant designer you would detect that both the avaoil site and the igva site has similarities and were both designed with flash. My best guess is they own the assessment site and they want to scam Nigerians.
    Contact lines never go through, emails are not reported accordingly like they stuck to some batch format. They made me pay for a passport so urgently the offer looks reasonable yes.. but has anyone in Nigeria written the test and gone as far as taking the training? I need to know.. cos I used to be a cyber guy lets find out where these peeps want to get paid.. and how they think they can con mua,
    Walex if u brag too much I go suspect you too..
    M. I. Richards

sdfdhfkhlljlkkp;kp;kpkpkppkppk[k]l]]l]l]]l];lkjxhghchchhhvhvhvhvhhvjhvjvjvhvhvhhvhhvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

bchhcjvjvjkkbllbln;m; m'

HI EVERYBODY, CONCERNING THE CHEAP EMPLOYMENT OFFER FROM THE PURPORTED OIL AND GAS COMPANY, "AVA OIL AND GAS CORPORATION", I THINK GUYS, YOU NEED TO BE WARY. I WENT TO THE UNITED STATES INFORMATION SERVICE (USIS)OFFICE ON BROAD STREET AND ALSO CALLED THE COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT OF THE US CONSULATE IN NIGERIA FOR VERIFICATION. ACCORDING TO THEM, THEY DON'T RENDER THE SERVICE OF CALLING TO VERIFY BUT ONLY ADVISE LOGICALLY BASED ON AVAILABLE INFORMATION, BUT THEY STATED IT CATEGORICALLY THAT ANY GENUINE INTERNATIONAL JOB OFFER WILL NOT ENTAIL JOB SEEKERS PAYING FOR APTITUDE TEST. I ALSO SPOKE WITH SOME FRIENDS OUT THERE, BUT WE COULD NOT ESTABLISH ANY PHYSICAL CONFIRMATION OF THE COMPANY'S EXISTENCE.

AT THIS JUNCTURE, EACH PERSON MAY WEIGH THE OPPORTUNITY COST OF PAYING FOR THE ASSESSMENT TEST (WHICH YOU ARE NOT EVEN SURE OF TAKING ANYWAY) IN RELATION WITH THEIR PRESENT ECONOMIC SITUATION AND DETERMINE IF IT IS WORTH TAKING THE RISK. HOWEVER, MY CANDID ADVICE TO EVERYONE AFFECTED HERE IS DON'T ALLOW DESPERATION TO GET YOU FOOLED. BEST OF LUCK!!!

My dear ignore them , Its a scam

Young man, a friend of mine equally got job offer from the same company,AVAOIL AND GAS,and is equally talking about the same test you are talking about.

Well, I also got the same offer and sent my interest in accepting the offer as given by this company. I have visited the sites many times at Ibadan but trying to log on the site in Iyana-Ipaja area of Lagos state is not possible as at this present time. Anyway, I sent my interest and was expecting a feedback normally but did not get it until two days after sending my acceptance letter to them.
    The following is the report getting from their HR:
    Dear Employee,

New employee training has been scheduled to start on the 2nd of November 2009. All new employees are required to have submitted an appropriate independent graduate assessment as stated in your Letter of employment offer on this date, if your qualifications are obtained from countries outside of the US, Canada, UK and Australia.

Training enrollment will be completed on your behalf by the training department upon reciept of the assessment report and your login details will be mailed to you.

All the best in your career.

Sincerely,

Ms. Kimberly Sanders
    Global HR/Personnel Manager
    Avaoil and Gas Corporation
    1900 Society Hill
    Claymont DE 19703
    USA

Please, let someone do a genuine verification on this as I don't want to be duped even though the offer looks juicy. Thanks.
    Yomi
    We all possess the power of Can and Can't

@Walexbroth. Have you started your training yet and how has it gone?
    God is good

Come to think of it, the people arranging this scam culd be replying some of these threads. Pls be careful and shine your eyes.

It is scam, forget it. Yeah, gospel truth. Dont bother yourself

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12