+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: DID ANYONE GET AN EMPLOYMENT OFFER FROM AVAOIL AND GAS COPORATION?

DID ANYONE GET AN EMPLOYMENT OFFER FROM AVAOIL AND GAS COPORATION?

HELLO HOUSE, I APPLIED FOR A JOB OPENING I FOUND ON THIS FORUM SOETIMES BACK (AVAOIL AND GAS ) AND JUST LAST FRIDAY I GOT AN OFFER LETTER FROM THEM.
    NOW I DID NT GO FOR ANY TEST NOR INTERVIEW BUT WAS MAILED AN OFFER LETTER JUST LIKE THAT.
    THIS PPL SEEM TO BE GENUINE -AT LEAST FOR NOW THEY DID NT AND DONT LOOK LIKE THEY WILL BE ASKING FOR MONEY- BUT THE PROBLEM NOW IS THAT THEY ARE ASKING ME TO GET ONE IGVA (INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE VALUATION ASSESSMENT) . NOW ON GOING TO THE IGVA SITE I DISCOVERED THEY DONT HAVE TEST CENTERS IN NIGERIA. SO PLS HOUSE PLS ADVICE ME.
    COPY OF THE LETTER

Dear Applicant,

After a successful review of your application. We are pleased to offer you a [full-time, 1.00 FTE] fixed-term position as stated in the attached "Letter of Employment". The letter, when accepted serves as a notice of appointment for the period beginning and ending after a 5 years period with a full-time [12]-month annual salary rate as stated in the attached "Letter of Employment" exclusive of tax and administrative deductions, at the rate of $20/hr as you are expected to complete a minimum 40 working hours in a week. Your first payment is effective at the end of the first month of your resumption of duty. Reappointments are at the discretion of the personnel department based on employee’s contribution to the Corporation.

This position does not meet the criteria for exemption from the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act; thus you will be eligible to receive overtime compensation, as appropriate. Overtime requires prior approval from your supervisor. This appointment is subject to the provisions of the United States Administrative Rules of the State Board of Fair Labor, as well as any applicable United States rules and policies, which are incorporated by this reference.

Avaoil and Gas Corporation offers a variety of insurance, retirement and other benefit plans. The Employee Benefits Office will forward a benefit option package in care of your department for your review when you resume your appointment. Medical, dental, and life/disability insurance forms must be completed and submitted to the Employee Benefits Office within 60 days of your date of resumption of employment in order for you to receive coverage. Your coverage is effective the first day of the calendar month following your date of employment and your submission of the enrollment application. Questions may be directed to the Employee Benefits Office.

The department will pay fees for visa services provided by the International Expatriate Employee Office independent of the employee input, which will in turn be credited to the employee at the time of his resumption. The department will pay fees prior to the start of your employment at Avaoil and Gas Corporation. The IEEO will be able to begin providing visa services after it receives payment from your department. You will be required to send your International passport to the International Expatriate Employee Office upon successful completion of your training program at http://www.avaoil.com/training.

All new employees are required to take a company-based new-employee training program of various modules depending on the type of job offered. All new employees who completed their degrees in countries outside the US, UK, Canada and Australia are required to submit scores of one of the following independent graduate valuation testing services within one month of this offer, so as to assess the employee's competence as its certificates depicts: The American College Personnel Association (ACPA [http://myacpa.org]: preferred for employees from Caribbean and South America), Graduate Skills Assessment (GSA: [http://www.acer.edu.au/gsa-uni/] preferred for employees from Eastern Asia and New Zealand), Graduate Abilities Test (GAT: [www.nts.org.pk] preferred for employees from Europe) or The International Graduate Valuation Assessment (IGVA® [http://igva.org]: IGVA® is preferred for employees from Middle East and Africa). The scores must be received before new employees will be enrolled in the company-based SAP multi-enterprise systems training program. Immediately the scores are received, the training starts online at http://www.avaoil.com/training.

Your responsibilities have been clearly stated in the attachment named as “your job title”. Please note that you will need to make available to the International Personnel Department your original documents as quoted on your resume, upon arrival at your place of work. If you find this offer acceptable, sign one copy of the attached letter of employment and return a scanned copy to [email protected].

All the best in your employment as we look forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,

Ms. Kimberly Sanders

Global HR/Personnel Manager
    Avaoil and Gas Corporation
    1900 Society Hill,
    Claymont, DE 19703.
    USA
    Tel: (302) 439 7045
    Email: [email protected]

Re: DID ANYONE GET AN EMPLOYMENT OFFER FROM AVAOIL AND GAS COPORATION?

This sounds reasonable. I think you should get back to them and get clarification and further advice on on how to acquire the certification required. God's grace.

HI OLUFEMI. I ALSO GOT THIS OFFER FROM AVA OIL AND GAS CORP. I HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN ABLE TO LINK THE IGVT WEBSITE. WHAT I HAVE KEPT GETTING IS THAT THE SITE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. I STILL WANT TO BELIEVE THIS IS GENUINE. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW YOU GOT TO THE SITE TO REALISE THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE A TEST CENTRE IN NIGERIA. ANY TEST CENTRE IN AFRICA NEAR NIGERIA? YOU CAN LINK ME ON 07040645235 OR [email protected]. PERHAPS WE CAN RUB MINDS AND DEVISE A WAY FORWARD ON THIS. REGARDS.

well as geniue as it looks be careful on how u handle ur original documents, As an international coy I aspect dey shd be able to mk their requirements accessible, y shd dey b offering u employment when dey hv nt seen ur IGVA score.

We hv expect scammers now. As much as u can take the risk o follow it to a logical conclusion , pls do not spend more than u can write off.

its a scam people.
    gospel truth.
    if u believe u can, u can; <br />if u believe u cant, u cant

BIG SCAM!!!!!
    www.n aijajive.com<br />Job Vacancies &amp; Nigeria Portal

I got same but.....on getting to that IGVA site, you would be asked to pay $200 for the test. Now, I have tried calliing all the numbers of all the sites and none went through. There was one I tried that call a website for me. Visiting the site is was a site that gives USA phone numbers to pple online. I also did a little research on the top 500 global oil and gas corporation and Avaoil did not come up. I also googled it and the site was the only site that made sense. The rest are not related to Avaoil and gas. I have asked pple to in the USA to do a little research for me and nutin came up on the company. I am confirmed that they are scammers. You just google it and you would be shocked at what you would see...

Total scam, ignore it cos it's not real. It seems those fake offers may be coming from either globaldrill or overseas resources ltd.

BIG SCAMMMMMMM.

@anagin, @olumide adeyemi & @loto, the info seem real but if you search via google u will see that it is nothing but scam. The fact that u saw the offer on this site doesn't make it real. many wholves have sneak in into the house by register and posting info. their aim is to play on we sheeps & real jobseekers in the house. let us be vigilant as we keep on searching for job. God will help us all. 1 luv

Yes, I got such employment letter. It looked so real and easy to come by. so i decided to do my own investigation as follows:.
    1. searched for the company with google
    2. I went to the website avaoil.com
    3. copied the phone numbers and dialed for one week but no response and also some email addresses which I sent a maill asking them to help me confirm the genuiness of the attached employment letter but nor reply for 3 weeks now.

The truth is that if any one dear do the international graduate test for $200, they stand to get a percentage as commission. so they are after commission from applicants they give employment letter. And I think they may finally ask you to pay some money for the training.

So if they can afford the ticket expenses, visa etc for their potential victims,why cant they aford to pay the $200 for the applicants they are offering employment.
    Guys, pls refuse to fall victim. They may even be our fellow nigeirans. Avaoil does not exist. they only created a esbsite for it to perfect thier scam.

love you all

Solomon Yakubu

hello friends,am really shocked to hear that this avaoil employment letter thing is a scam because i really wanted to give it a shot but still experiencing same problem of registration and others if this whole thing is a scamm then i must confess that there is nothing that is true again about the net.how can a scam not been a able to be detected by google,please if there is anyone that has a detailed infor about these could please call me on 08038508564 or mail me on [email protected]

The offer sounds reasonable. I contacted them with my UK certificate because I graduated in bradford and Login information for the training has been mailed to me. I think I'm still on the right track as I have seen direct contact lines for the training department when I logged into my training account.

I wish everyone of us the best by Gods grace.

I will keep you posted as it goes. The training is scheduled to start on the 2nd of November.

Best of Luck.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast