+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Topic: Diageo Nigeria: Graduate Programme (Supply)

Diageo Nigeria: Graduate Programme (Supply)

Diageo is currently recruiting for Graduates (Supply) in their Pan African Graduate Programme.

Diageo Africa operates in over 40 markets across Africa through various business models including publicly quoted companies, joint ventures & licensed brewing entities.

Structure

On the Pan Africa Graduate programme our ‘real job’ philosophy ensures you will benefit from authentic experiences designed to accelerate your career development. You will build your expertise and knowledge by completing three 12-month rotations within your chosen discipline and there will be opportunities to spend one of these rotations in a different African market.
    Diageo believes that marketing means being passionate about our customers – understanding them is the only way to promote our brands effectively. So during the first year of your development programme you will be immersed in Diageo’s sales process. You’ll spend time in a field sales role, building relationships with our partners and working with customers to maximise sales. Your challenge will be to help make sure our brands are successfully promoted, readily available and well presented to anyone who wants to buy them. The work is challenging, diverse and exciting. At the end of your first year, you will have an opportunity to review your performance and aspirations so you can decide whether you want to take on a bigger sales role or move into brand marketing

Support and Development

The three-year programme includes both functional training and leadership development. Functional training helps you gain the skills, knowledge and experience that will form the foundation of your career with Diageo. Meanwhile, we help you build your leadership expertise so you can encourage thinking, stimulate people and drive change.
    There will be opportunities for you to explore other avenues for development at regular reviews with your line manager. In addition, there are ‘connect and development’ events each year, which will help you raise your profile in the company and learn from some of our most experienced leaders.

Essential qualifications and qualities
    We are looking for graduates with:
    • Passion, energy and finely tuned commercial awareness.
    • Analytical abilities and strong problem-solving skills.
    • The ability to build strong relationships, influence others and work well under pressure.
    You will be a real team player and a forward thinker, excited by innovation.
    You should have at least an upper second-class degree/HND Upper Credit, in a supply-related field, such as chain management, food science, mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, chemistry, chemical engineering or procurement and your academic record must be excellent.

You should have completed NYSC and not more than 2 years post NYSC working experience.

How to Apply

Click on the link below. Search openings, and select ‘Nigeria’.

Click here to apply online

Home Job Search View Jobs Upload CV Careers Advice Jobseeker Login Employer Login About Advertise Contact

Latest Jobs

Diageo Nigeria: Graduate Programme (HR)
    Diageo Nigeria: Graduate Programme (Finance)
    Diageo Nigeria: Graduate Programme (Sales)
    IHMS Nigeria: Care Coordinator (HMO)
    Sun Groupe: Media & Communications Officers
    Sun Groupe Nigeria: Sales Officers
    WaterAid: Prog Officer, Sanitation & Hygiene
    BAT Nigeria: Management Trainees
    BAT Nigeria: Logistics Partner Manager
    Search Jobs

August 12th, 2010 by Diageo Nigeria in Graduate Jobs in Nigeria, Logistics Jobs in Nigeria
    Diageo is currently recruiting for Graduates (Supply) in their Pan African Graduate Programme.

Diageo Africa operates in over 40 markets across Africa through various business models including publicly quoted companies, joint ventures & licensed brewing entities.

Structure

On the Pan Africa Graduate programme our ‘real job’ philosophy ensures you will benefit from authentic experiences designed to accelerate your career development. You will build your expertise and knowledge by completing three 12-month rotations within your chosen discipline and there will be opportunities to spend one of these rotations in a different African market.
    Diageo believes that marketing means being passionate about our customers – understanding them is the only way to promote our brands effectively. So during the first year of your development programme you will be immersed in Diageo’s sales process. You’ll spend time in a field sales role, building relationships with our partners and working with customers to maximise sales. Your challenge will be to help make sure our brands are successfully promoted, readily available and well presented to anyone who wants to buy them. The work is challenging, diverse and exciting. At the end of your first year, you will have an opportunity to review your performance and aspirations so you can decide whether you want to take on a bigger sales role or move into brand marketing

Support and Development

The three-year programme includes both functional training and leadership development. Functional training helps you gain the skills, knowledge and experience that will form the foundation of your career with Diageo. Meanwhile, we help you build your leadership expertise so you can encourage thinking, stimulate people and drive change.
    There will be opportunities for you to explore other avenues for development at regular reviews with your line manager. In addition, there are ‘connect and development’ events each year, which will help you raise your profile in the company and learn from some of our most experienced leaders.

Essential qualifications and qualities
    We are looking for graduates with:
    • Passion, energy and finely tuned commercial awareness.
    • Analytical abilities and strong problem-solving skills.
    • The ability to build strong relationships, influence others and work well under pressure.
    You will be a real team player and a forward thinker, excited by innovation.
    You should have at least an upper second-class degree/HND Upper Credit, in a supply-related field, such as chain management, food science, mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, chemistry, chemical engineering or procurement and your academic record must be excellent.

You should have completed NYSC and not more than 2 years post NYSC working experience.

How to Apply

Click on the link below. Search openings, and select ‘Nigeria’.

Click here to apply online

https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP...29&siteid=5275

Re: Diageo Nigeria: Graduate Programme (Supply)

guy, u r just so old school.
    house, has any1 bn contacted yet after takin d online test? is gettin long now & still no response from diageo.

@calebcj,u r really old school,hope u av applied sha n i hope ur online test was sent t u dat same yterday. all the best
    @chronic but we must thank him too for givin us a reminder jt the day the registration closed.

gues it'sstillon. got to a stage where they asked for garduation date and the dates started from 2008. does it mean those who graduated earlier than 2008 can't apply. help house

any one with a clue on this?

@chronic&sexyme, una no current at all....... its still on....lol...... make una dey soji unasef... b4 una comment.... capisce?

@calebcj,so wen is the closing date,have u been to diageo site. pls hint me

i see those who graduated before 2008 can not apply cos the year of graduation starts from 2008. anyone with the same problems?

Pls una wey don write the online assessment, what was it like? do u have any typical example...thanks

@calebcj
    Thanks man, just applied.
    To God be the glory!

good update

thanks

I applied at exactly 2 days before the closing day and I was asked to write an online test. I tried writing the test but the page just jumped directly to a confirmation page,
    after checking for compatibiliy and support of my web browser.(though it requested I change the properties of my web browser ).Can somebody in the house advised me on what to do.Time is runing out.

Hello house,
    Please i would like to know when the deadline for the advert.Also i am kind of confused,because people are talking about an online test,but i applied on sunday 15th but i got no notice to take an online test.Please guys fill me in on this.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast