+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: Diageo has started sending mails

Quote Originally Posted by teenny View Post
    here is wat went down wt diageo, after sendind dem 4 mails dat dey didnt sent my assessment link for my test , i finally got it on monday 20 june 2011, i did d two test on tueday 21 2011 at 8:00pm , i got dia email dat i cant go further on 22 june 2011 at 2:36pm d next day , i now wondered if they even marked my test at all. God dey
    I knew the test was nt true test of my ability. Am more that the shl question.
    I really feel your pain. It is well. I want you to understand that it is a computer base test and your test is marked by the computer that is why you got your result on time. Better opportunity/job will come for you in Jesus Name.

Re: Diageo has started sending mails

Diageo hopefuls...What's popping? Let's not allow these NNPC noisemakers *just kidding* push our thread down into oblivion. Keep the fire burning!

Kevoh Everblazing mehn!!! Guyz drop a post each day, give this thread some breath to remain alive. Nice week ahead guys.........
    Keep Moving.

@henry roads
    That's the spirit man!

@all i love d spirit of the guys here....................i started this thread n didnt knw pple wud find it intrsting,well as for those that havnt got ny feedback,lets wait n hope that it gets gud

@Tigo Omoniyi...Take heart bro. But I assure you, you'll get another opportunity. Maybe in a bigger firm. This was my experience in Oando. Mine came 10 mins after I wrote the test that I failed. It's heartbreaking, though, but you must move on.

@All...lets hope they invite us this week.

@nedunaija....omo we really nid it @least lets know our fate

Expect the mails anytime in July. It is likely to be a phone session next. It is well!!!
    Keep Moving.

Quote Originally Posted by nedunaija View Post
    @Tigo Omoniyi...Take heart bro. But I assure you, you'll get another opportunity. Maybe in a bigger firm. This was my experience in Oando. Mine came 10 mins after I wrote the test that I failed. It's heartbreaking, though, but you must move on.

@All...lets hope they invite us this week.
    Bro, i am still in the race ooo. I haven't got any mail from Diageo after completing my test. Was just comforting @teenny. Wishing everyone best of luck.We will get there in Jesus Name.

just decided to shear with the house my experience-- Applied on 9th june, got my test link on 10th, did my test on 12th june only for them to tell me on 26th night that there are other candidates with experience closer to what they are looking for.

To me there is no mixed feelings at all I thanked God that i passed is just that Diageo is'nt my job because come to think of it this position is for trainees, I already have a year experience in procurement but in an engineering firm. I wish Diageo hopefuls gud luck.

THIS IS A COPY OF THE MAIL THEY SENT TO ME ON SATURDAY NITE

Dear Candidate name

Thank you for applying to the role of GRADUATE PROCUREMENT - NIGERIA, we really appreciate your interest in Diageo's Early Career Programme.

Having reviewed your application, we regret that we will not be progressing you to the next stage in the process, as we have candidates whose experience and skill set more closely match those required for our programme.

Sincerely,

Diageo Early Career Programme

just decided to shear with the house my experience-- Applied on 9th june, got my test link on 10th, did my test on 12th june only for them to tell me on 26th night that there are other candidates with experience closer to what they are looking for.

To me there is no mixed feelings at all I thanked God that i passed is just that Diageo is'nt my job because come to think of it this position is for trainees, I already have a year experience in procurement but in an engineering firm. I wish Diageo hopefuls gud luck.

Dear Candidate name

Thank you for applying to the role of GRADUATE PROCUREMENT - NIGERIA, we really appreciate your interest in Diageo's Early Career Programme.

Having reviewed your application, we regret that we will not be progressing you to the next stage in the process, as we have candidates whose experience and skill set more closely match those required for our programme.

Sincerely,

Quote Originally Posted by ifymandy View Post

Dear Candidate name

Sincerely,

...Thanks for sharing...all that belons to you wouldn't pass you by,IJN!
    I also applied for the procrement role & have done the tests but haven't got any mail since then-i hold on to the evidence of this job,though not yet seen(physically).
    Diageo faithfuls...we are stronger than whatever the tides bring!

Quote Originally Posted by ifymandy View Post

Dear Candidate name

Sincerely,

...Thanks for sharing...all that belons to you wouldn't pass you by,IJN!
    I also applied for the procrement role & have done the tests but haven't got any mail since then-i hold on to the evidence of this job,though not yet seen(physically).
    Diageo faithfuls...we are stronger than whatever the tides bring!
    Akia4eva

+ Reply
Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast