+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Delta state civil service commission vacancies

Delta state civil service commission vacancies

This is to inform al deltan graduates that the state civil service commission has d following vacancies:
    Electrical,Agric and Civil engineers.(a good first degree Bsc or Hnd). Medical doctors,pharmacist,geologists and science lab technicians(same as above,must be registered wit d necessary regulatory body n for SLT cert from school of health tech is accepted). Accountants,Administrative officers(a good first degree Bsc or Hnd). Technicians (ND or city n guide/trade test cert). Application involves payin 1000naira into the commission unity bank account then you take the teller to the office of commission in asaba to obtain the form,fill n submit wit ur credentials.for more detailed info check the Pointer newspaper of monday march 29,entry closes april 12.
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

Re: Delta state civil service commission vacancies

THIS IDEA OF PAYING MONEY BEFORE U CAN APPLY FOR A JOB IS A FRUDULENT ACT.THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SHOULD LOOK INTO IT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT..............MONEY IS BEEN EXTORTED FROM GRADUATE ALL IN THE NAME OF JOB AND AT THE END THIS JOB ARE NOT GIVEN TO THOSE WHO APPLIED.

this is pure extortion,i dont expect this from delta state govt.

deltans,pls change for once.even for a second.
    u guys have bn dubbing while u where yet unborn uptill now it make's no different in your lives.

idiot, as your mama and papa don get HIV Aids .u want find money b4 dem go die so dat u go fit buyn coffin and bear for thier burial.you go son follow them when govt. catch u..
    poor yahoo person like u.

dear hot jobbers i did not manufacture the vacancies,as a matter of fact you can check the pointer newspaper of 29 march 2010 as i also included in the post.i see the reason why some people dont like posting vacancies.wont you even confirm?
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

delta state civil service commission is recruiting,but 4 d money , i dnt knw ooo...y wuld dey ask 4 money??even lagos state didnt

Delta state or watever the state calls her self is inhabited in the reams of affair by unscrupulous animals who call themselves human beings or necompuls who deserve the wrath of God to be fall on them. Which pointer mugu
    c

It's true that that Civil service commission is recruiting but the idea of money is quite bad..

@Rowebs,

dont be discouraged..Always bear in mind that there are two kind of pple in life..positive and negetive..So always let the good side dominate you.its not your fault they are asking for money.

Its a shame that any state will require money for recruitment purpose-it is called DAY LIGHT ROBBERY and exploitation in its highest form..it only suggest they are not serious and therefore not looking for any1 to employ.

Those residing in Delta state and from Delta should not in anyway encourage this fraudulent act.

one love

na wah 4 ppl oh so e don reach dat level
    am a corper serving my fathers land and i know i have potentials of making things happen around me

There is no need advertising for a job rather job vacancies knowing too well that you as the head of government is entitle to about 75% slots leaving your commisioners, parmanent secretaries, head of service and a host of other political actors with 25% slots; then, where fall the large majority of the state citizens who do not have godfaher and politicians to represent their interest. Where do the masses who do not have =N=1,000 to pay for a job which the possibility of getting is as slim as the head of a cow going through the nose of a nidle? Nigerian governors, we implore with you guys to change because the wind of dramatic change will soon blow and it might get you out of the system of events. You were asked a question on the job vacancies advertised about four yrs ago by Ibori who placed the recent governor and commisioners without an answer. At least, you guys have press secretary, they should be their to always answer questions asked by the public who they are supose to be serving.

COMPETITIVE RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION FOR ENTRY INTO THE DELTA STATE CIVIL SERVICE is on saturday 18th may 2010, the venue depends on your local govt. of origin.
    s

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast