+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Delsu post utme bumper package

Delsu post utme bumper package

Sometime ago, i made a post of our DELSU POST UTME BUMPER PACKAGE, and since that time, many have shown interest to have that

package. The package consist of 6 segment or part as stated in my post on (IS DELSU POST UTME OUT?)

Well before releasing it to our dearest student we decided to do some review on our package and to send the sample copy to over 10

different professionals in various higher institution and examining body.

Well just read about their comment

"You are really doing a wonderful job to help student prepare and past their POST UTME EXAM"

"I have never seen anything like this, a combination of teaching skills to help student grasp the main pont and for effective exam

preparation"

"This is technical cheating as i call it, because any student using this pack will just walk into his examination hall and will not

find any difficulty with answering the questions"

"With this package even a primary 6 pupil will use it and score above 70. Well done for your innovation and good work"

Well this are just some of the positive comment we have from them. After putting many other factors and suggestion into

consideration, out team of tutors decided to update our DELSU POST UTME BUMBER PACKAGE from 6 to 8 section or segment.

This is what our DELSU POST UTME BUMPER PACKAGE NOW CONTAINS

1. DELSU POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS FROM 2005 TO 2014 WITH DETAILS EXPLAINATION (IN PRINT OUT)

2. DELSU POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS FROM 2005 TO 2014 (IN DVD VIDEO FORMAT WITH COMPUTER ANIMATION, PHOTO, AUDIO-VISUAL

EFFECT)

3. DELSU POST UTME ENGLISH AND APTITUDE TEST (IN PRINT-OUT)

4. DELSU POST UTME ENGLISH AND APTITUDE TEST IN DVD VIDEO FORMAT WITH COMPUTER ANIMATION, PHOTO, AUDIO-VISUAL EFFECT

5. DELSU POST UTME GENERAL PAPER SELF-PREPARATORY COMPUTER ANIMATED VIDEO DVD LECTURES

6. DELSU POST UTME ONLINE SELF-ASSESSMENT TEST AND PRACTISE

7. FULL SMS SUPPORT AND ALERT ON POST UTME REGISTRATION, EXAM TIPS, EXAM DATE, CHECKING OF RESULT AND ADMISSION STATUS.

8. FULL MONEY BACK GARANTEE IF AFTER USING OUR PACKAGE YOU SCORE LESS THAN 70% IN YOUR POST UTME.

This DELSU POST UTME BUMPER PACKAGE WILL BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC FROM MONDAY, 29TH OF JUNE, 2015.

The cost of this package is just a token, not even up to the amount some POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS is sold.

For those who place order between now and wednesday, 1st july, 2015, we are giving them additional bonus of 20% discount, free

additional master study pack and one week free live tutorials for those that live in WARRI, UGHELLI, SAPELE AND BENIN.

To order simple send: DELSU AND YOUR DEPARTMENT TO [email protected]. [email protected] or 09096119817. A user

name and a password will be given to you to access our website with your phone or computer and also details on how to get our package.Please keep your user name and password confidential.

If you live in WARRI, from 29th june,2015 you can get it at AIRPORT JUNCTION,BY MOBILE FILLING STATION, ALONG EFFURUN-SAPELE ROAD,

DELTA STATE.

For those in other locations like LAGOS, BENIN, BAYELSA, E.T.C WE POST IT TO YOU THROUGH ANY OF THE AVAILABLE TRANSPORT COMPANY. WE

POST ON WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY EVERY WEEK.

FOR ENQUIRY CALL: 09096119817 OR SEND EMAIL TO: [email protected]; [email protected].

WE ARE WORKING 24 HOUR, 7 DAYS A WEEK TO MAKE SURE YOU SUCCEED IN YOUR FORTH COMING POST UTME EXAM.

Re: Delsu post utme bumper package

delsu-post-utme-bumper-package-_001.jpg
    CONTENTS
    1. PAST Q&A PRINT-OUT 2005 – 2014
    Our DELSU POST UTME PAST Q&A is the most updated and complete. When we say updated, it means it contains the most current post utme past questions which is that of 2014. When we say complete, it means is contains all the post utme questions from the very first post utme which is 2005 to the last post utme conducted which is 2014.
    2. PAST Q&A IN DVD VIDEO 2005 – 2014
    Due to time constraint and short duration between when the post utme form is sold and when the exam is wriiten, many student find it difficult to effectively revise the their post utme pat questions. With the video section, it is now possible to effectively complete the revision of your post utme past questions within 24 hours. Unlike the print out, the video sections is packed with step by step explanations of each questions and solutions, grahic and photo illustrations for easy remembrance and video effect and animation to bring out the full understanding of the materials
    3. POST UTME APTITUDE TEST PRINT OUT
    This print out contains all the post utme questions of DELSU compiled from all department from 2005 till date arranged topic by topic for easy understanding. It also contain other aptitude test questions taken from where most of the past questions where taken from and definitely likely post utme aptitude test questions for your forth coming DELSU POST UTME APTITUDE TEST EXAM
    4. POST UTME APTITUDE TEST DVD VIDEO
    This DVD VIDEO like the print out contains all the post utme questions of DELSU compiled from all department from 2005 till date arranged topic by topic for easy understanding. It also contain other aptitude test questions taken from where most of the past questions where taken from and definitely likely post utme aptitude test questions for your forth coming DELSU POST UTME APTITUDE TEST EXAM all in video format for easy understanding and effective exam preparation.
    5. SELF-PREPARATORY LECTURE VIDEOS
    This lecture video is a brief summary of all the questions taken from the general paper sections of your DELSU POST UTME EXAM. This video is meant to help you prepare effectively and within the sortest duration
    6. ONLINE SELF-ASSESSMENT PRACTISE QUIZ AND TEST
    This online self-assessment practice and test help us determined how prepared you are for the exam. Because our onlne test are time, you can program yourself to work at certain speed. And since most of the questions you will be practicing with are the same or similar to that you will find in the day of your examination, we can use it to predict your score even before your actual examination. This is one of our new innovation that has proved very effective and it work perfectly well in the last concluded PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
    7. SMS ALERT & SUPPORT
    Our SMS alert includes sending all current information you need to your phone so that you do not miss anything. It also includes informing you when your post utme form is out, post utme exam date, checking of post utme result, admission status, receiving daily exam preparation tips on your phone, 24 hours phone support and many others
    8. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
    This is the most interesting part of our package. Because we are so sure and confident of how effective our package is to your success, we are ready to refund your full amount back to you if it did not gives you the desire result. Not even those who will want to do admission runs can even guarantee that and the good part is that you can still keep the whole materials to yourself. So by purchasing our package, you have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
    HOW MUCH DO THIS NEW AND WONDERFUL PACKAGE COST?
    Well, I will just say it is a token. Many persons sell past question online for #2500 naira for soft copy. Others sell their print out for as much as #4000 naira. Yet none of this offer anything close to what we have stated above nor do they give you have of our services or can even assure you of your success, talkless of even giving you your money back if you did not beat your cut off mark
    If you order for your package between 29th June and 15th July, 2015 we are giving you for just #1500 naira only after which it will go back to #2000 naira
    LOOK AT WHAT YOU WILL GET AGAIN
    1. POST UTME PAST Q&A 2005-2014 PRINT-OUT
    2. POST UTME PAST Q&A IN DVD VIDEO 2005 – 2014
    3. POST UTME APTITUDE TEST PRINT OUT
    4. POST UTME APTITUDE TEST DVD VIDEO
    5. SELF-PREPARATORY LECTURE VIDEOS
    6. ONLINE SELF-ASSESSMENT PRACTISE QUIZ AND TEST
    7. SMS ALERT & SUPPORT
    8. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
    HOW TO GET ALL OF THIS AS ONE PACKAGE
    i. Call: 09096119817
    ii. Pay #1500 only into the account below
    BANK: UBA
    ACCOUNT NAME: IRHIVBEN PETER
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2059613132
    iii. After payment send your teller number and email address and postage address department to 09096119817
    iv. Your user name and password to access our online practice quiz and test will be sent to your phone and email. Also you will start receiving other relevant information in your sms box immediately.
    v. The complete package will be sent to you within 24 hours( for now we post Wednesday and Friday)
    NOTE: YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTAGE FEE.
    If you live in warri, you can get it from:
    AIRPORT JUNCTION ALONG EFFURUN SAPELE ROAD,
    BY MOBILE FILLING STATION, EFFURUN, DELTA STATE.
    If you live in ughelli, sapele, oleh, asaba, abraka etc contact me on how to get it to you. THANKS

Re: Delsu post utme bumper package

HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

Calvary greetings to you all, I am Pastor William Oladipo,The Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you all to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program that was been introduced to members of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out online so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from the program.

This is about an Online Investment Company that gives individuals and corporate investors the opportunity of earning in their investment platform. When you invest with the company, they trade with your fund on their platform and pay you a 7% interest of your capital daily for ten working days. Then at the end of the ten working days, the company pays back the initial start-up capital you used in investing. For instance if you invest N50,000 the company trades with it and pay you 7% of N50,000 which is N3,500 as an interest daily. Then you will be getting the N3,500 everyday until ten working days, after which the company pays you back the initial start up capital of N50,000 which you used in investing at first. The interest rate is based on "The higher the capital, the higher the interest" Which means that the amount the investor gets as interest is based on the amount he/she is investing.

Personally, I joined this programme i'm about to review to you on 16th November 2013. It was been introduced to me by a member of my church who is a regional branch manager with SKYBANK Ibadan. I have lost so much in online and offline businesses like this. I was a victim of WONDER-BANKS, GETWAYCLUB, DOLLAR2DOLLAR, CASHTREE etc and as the saying goes "once bitten, twice shy" i was totally skeptical when he introduced STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT to me due to my past experiences so i didn't want to fall victim again but on a second thought, I gave them a practical trial by investing with them though it wasn't a huge amount of money. I tried them with N500,000 < FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA > worth of investment so that if it flops at the end of the day, i wouldn't loose much but to God be the glory that at the end of the investment plan days, the outcome was positive. i got an alert on my account notifying me of the payment been made.

I went further to learn more about their medius operandi and i realized that there are TWO ways you can earn from them, One is through investing in their different investment plans and the second one is through their referral bonus packages by referring or introducing other people to the programme. you make 20% of your downliners capital. The post you saw from me on the online forum is one of my online campaigns. I also do offline campaigns like SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS etc. I had my previous seminar in and Asaba while my current one will be in Ibadan and Calarba. As i keep telling my referrals, no matter how much i tell them about the genuineness of this programme, it is only practical trials that will fully convince them. So i urge you to give it a trial. As far as myself < Pastor William Oladipo > is concerned, this is real, lots of others and myself are living witnesses.

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.......DAYS.......DAILY INTEREST.......INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
    50,000...............10......................3,500 ......................................35,000...... ....................85,000
    100,000.............10......................7,000. .....................................70,000....... ...................170,000
    200,000.............10.....................14,000. ...................................140,000........ .................340,000
    300,000.............11.....................21,000. ...................................231,000........ .................531,000
    400,000.............12.....................28,000. ...................................336,000........ .................736,000
    500,000.............15.....................35,000. ...................................525,000........ .................1,025,000

METHOD OF OPERATION.............

If you invest N50,000 naira with the company
    the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100% interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.

it's simple and easy invest N50,000 for 10 working days.

forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment

10% multiplied by 10 days =................. 100%

you take..........................................70% of N50,000 = N35,000

the company takes..............................30% of N50,000 = N15,000

total =............................................100% of N50,000 = N50,000

N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for
    just 10 working days.

In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000
    interest = N85,000 in 10 days .

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000, N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000
    The interest rate is based on "The higher the capital, the higher the interest" Which means that the amount the investor gets as interest is based on the amount he/she is investing.

BELOW IS THE COMPANY DETAILS
    Company Name:............................. STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT NETWORK
    Email Address:................................ [email protected]
    Customer Service Helpline:............. +234-706-777-3516

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO INVEST IN THE PROGRAM, SEND THE COMPANY A MAIL TO NOTIFY THEM OF YOUR INTEREST TO PARTICIPATE ON THEIR INVESTMENT PROGRAME.

THE MAIL SHOULD BE SENT TO [email protected] WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
    *** YOUR NAME
    *** CONTACT ADDRESS
    *** OCCUPATION
    *** PHONE NUMBER
    *** EMAIL ADDRESS
    *** HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO INVEST
    *** WHEN YOU WANT TO COMMENCE YOUR INVESTMENT.

SEND THEM TO:
    [email protected]
    HELPLINE: +234-706-777-3516

THEY WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE INVESTMENT APPLICATION FORM, PROCEDURES AND OTHER NECESSARY INFORMATION REGARDING TO HOW YOU WILL MAKE YOUR INVESTMENT AS SOON AS THEY GET YOUR MAIL

If you wish to know more about the investment, you should forward your mobile phone number to me so that i can call you for more details or you can personally contact me via 08098258686

Pastor William Oladipo,
    THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,

KADUNA PROVINCE,
    No. 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
    Email: [email protected]
    GSM: 08098258686

Remain Blessed
    Pastor William Oladipo
    RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.........

+ Reply