Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Topic: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

Re: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

Just got my invite, All d best peeps!!

........any Electrical been invited yet

Hello NHJobbers. Pls anyone with dragnet past q and a. Am interested. Hope to get reply soon. Thx
    Akanjiibilola likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogogambus View Post
    i got the invitation too,though i studied Chemical Engineering.@Akasam,trace back the thread,n u will c that ure statement is wrong.the advert was for both experienced and graduate trainee.I feel maybe they will do it like chevron test.first stage being normal numerical,verbal n abstract.maybe d successful ones will now go thru skill test.
    i studied chem engr as well...yeah,i know the position is for graduates as well but they asked for 1-2yrs experience...that's why i think there might b a skills test...and as urself and @cavedx2 have said...the 1st stage will be numerical,verbal and abstract reasoning...i'm just asking for the skill test materials in advance cos i don't have a strong background in well and drilling processes if u get my drift...i've taken a dragnet test b4 so i know what to expect...its d skills test that i'm bothered about for now

Akanji ibilola is my nameI need an invite too.

saw mine this morn... Pet eng 21st July
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

Waiting mood activated. Fingers crossed . I also applied fo Facilitiies engineer, bt wtout an iv yet

hello everyone

please can someone post the petroleum engineer position details? i mean the job requirements and responsibilities as advertised by chevron.

i need someone to post this .please

Thank you.

Chevron things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my invitation this morning. I applied for the position of earth scientist. Oh God of IsraeL !! I am praying you start it well with me and end it well with me. Unto you, i surrender all.

@Mr endowed, can i meet you pls? send PM on [email protected]. Thank you.

Waiting mood also activated. Please has anyone for the "Infrastructure Analyst-server support" position been invited yet?

2012-PE-01Job Title: PETROLEUM ENGINEERJob Description: . Monitor field performance and provide guidance/support to Operations personnel.. Apply reservoir engineering applications (Nodal analysis, material balance, etc.) to evaluate well and reservoir performance.. Develop cost-effective reservoir monitoring, surveillance and analysis programs. . Conduct reservoir/field reviews. . Work in multi-disciplinary project teams using company process to mature and execute growth opportunities. Develop and apply reservoir optimization techniques.. Work as field production Engineer. . Develop detailed procedures and participate in non-rig workover well site operations (slickline, electric line and coil tubing jobs)Required Qualifications: Bachelor's degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical EngineeringRequired Skills: • Willingness to work in Production, Reservoir or Operations Engineering• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools• Effective communication skills• Excellent interpersonal skillsExperience One (1) – Two (2) years relevant post National Youth Service experienceJob Type: Full Time (Regular)Job Category: Asset DevelopmentJob Location: LagosEffective Job Opening Date: 4/10/2012Job Closing Date: 4/30/2012

Quote Originally Posted by folasky View Post
    2012-PE-01Job Title: PETROLEUM ENGINEERJob Description: . Monitor field performance and provide guidance/support to Operations personnel.. Apply reservoir engineering applications (Nodal analysis, material balance, etc.) to evaluate well and reservoir performance.. Develop cost-effective reservoir monitoring, surveillance and analysis programs. . Conduct reservoir/field reviews. . Work in multi-disciplinary project teams using company process to mature and execute growth opportunities. Develop and apply reservoir optimization techniques.. Work as field production Engineer. . Develop detailed procedures and participate in non-rig workover well site operations (slickline, electric line and coil tubing jobs)Required Qualifications: Bachelor's degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical EngineeringRequired Skills: • Willingness to work in Production, Reservoir or Operations Engineering• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools• Effective communication skills• Excellent interpersonal skillsExperience One (1) – Two (2) years relevant post National Youth Service experienceJob Type: Full Time (Regular)Job Category: Asset DevelopmentJob Location: LagosEffective Job Opening Date: 4/10/2012Job Closing Date: 4/30/2012
    Thanks for posting the job description...i'm sure most of the terms would b strange to us chem or mech engrs...pet engrs pls help us with tips on how to prepare for the skills test...and anybody with past experience should hint us on possible questions...thanks

+ Reply
Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast