+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Chevron Nigeria Limited: Graduate Level Recruitment 2013 4 GEOSCIENTIST AND ENGINEERS

Chevron Nigeria Limited: Graduate Level Recruitment 2013 4 GEOSCIENTIST AND ENGINEERS

Chevron is the third-largest oil producer in Nigeria and one of its largest investors, spending more than $3 billion annually. In Nigeria, we do business through our subsidiary Chevron Nigeria Limited. The company operates under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and has assets on land, swamp and near-offshore concessions covering approximately 2.2 million acres (8,900 sq km) in the Niger Delta region.

Chevron also has extensive interests in deepwater Nigeria. The Agbami Field is one of Nigeria’s largest deepwater discoveries. The company also has an interest in another deepwater development, the Usan project.

Chevron provides career opportunities for Nigerians hired as employees and workers who are under contract. Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide, including Nigeria. Chevron Nigeria Limited hereby invites applications from qualified candidates for employment. These positions will he initially located in Lagos. The company also provides career opportunities to its workforce in other Chevrons worldwide operations.

Chevron is committed to sound environmental and safety practices and exhibits cultural diversity. Our employees conduct their day-to-day work with the principles outlined in The Chevron Way which expresses our vision “to be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance”.

If you are interested in becoming a valued employee of Chevron Nigeria Limited, a company that provides excellent career opportunities and welfare packages, this opportunity awaits you! Will you join us?

Job Title: Earth Scientist – Graduate Level

Ref No: 2013-ES-01

Qualification:
    Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in Geology or Geophysics

Additional Requirements:
    Demonstrable skills in geologic mapping and interpretation principles; log correlation and sound seismic interpretation capabilities
    Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
    Strong analytical skills
    Effective communication skills
    Excellent interpersonal skills
    One (1) – Two (2) years relevant: post degree work experience (includes National Youth Service experience).

Remuneration and Conditions of Service
    The salaries attached to these positions and the general conditions of service including medical benefits are very attractive and fall within the range obtainable in the Oil & Gas Industry.

Application Closing Date
    Monday 8th July, 2013

Method Of Application
    CLICK BELOW TO APPLY
    https://www.chevronnigeriajobs.com/R...EF:2013-FIN-01

Job Title: Petroleum Engineer – Graduate Level

Ref No: 2013-PE-01

Qualification:
    Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering

Additional Requirements:

Willingness to work in Production, Reservoir or Operations Support Engineering
    Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
    Effective communication skills
    Excellent interpersonal skills
    One (1) – Two (2) years relevant post degree work experience (includes National Youth Service experience).

Remuneration and Conditions of Service
    The salaries attached to these positions and the general conditions of service including medical benefits are very attractive and fall within the range obtainable in the Oil & Gas Industry.

Application Closing Date
    Monday 8th July, 2013

Method Of Application
    Interested and qualified candidates should:
    CLICK LINK BELOW

https://www.chevronnigeriajobs.com/R...EF:2013-FIN-01

Please Note
    Applicants should provide active and functional telephone numbers and email addresses. Applicants who miss test invitations because of non functional phone numbers/emails will not be given further considerations.
    Only short-listed candidates will he contacted and invited for test.
    Hard copy and multiple applications for a position would not be entertained.

Re: Chevron Nigeria Limited: Graduate Level Recruitment 2013 4 GEOSCIENTIST AND ENGIN

you are right on this advert.I got this info last 2 weeks from someone.Now the HR has sent this particular advert to the IT DEPT for publication on their site,but they are still working on it.May be before the week runs out.Cheers

Re: Chevron Nigeria Limited: Graduate Level Recruitment 2013 4 GEOSCIENTIST AND ENGIN

Sammie77: I second your comment, the job opening is yet to appear on the career site, I'm sure this info is from an insider.

checked d site, these vacancies hvnt been posted ther yet, well I guess we hv 2 keep checking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipha View Post
    checked d site, these vacancies hvnt been posted ther yet, well I guess we hv 2 keep checking.
    Check again, it has been posted.

the link is now open. I just applied.
    J

Johnmjoe: Yeah, same here bro.

Hey guys, Could anyone wit an insider help find out when the Electrical Engineering and IT adverts are coming out? I don dey wait d thing SINCE.......

Please can electrical graduate apply

Thinking of making a little bucks online? Are you tired of being broke as a graduate?
    No dull yourself.....there are many ways,
    but w w w.adhitprofits.c o m is only one way!

Literally -- EVERY 30 minutes--- YOU ... GET ... PAID !!!!

OVER $2 MILLION Paid Out Since April 8, 2013 !!!

This thing is going CRAZY !!!

And YOU need to be a part of it.

Buy directory listing and get 1,000 visitors.. then click 10 ads

Watch as your balance increases every 30 minutes !!!

ADDICTING I KNOW !!!

https://adhitprofits.com/?ref=fredysleek

=> MULTIPLE revenue streams flow to all share buyers through 1 outlet.

Regards,

Guys have you received ur invite ?? have received mine since on sunday, i will be writing in PH on saturday ,who else have received ?

I got the IV
    Writing in PH
    All the best!

whoever is interested on test materials should contact me on 08165198014.I have full details of the dragnet questions,Numerical,Abstract and Verbal

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast