+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: A Challenging Story of a Youth Corper Who Turned things around for good..Please Read

A Challenging Story of a Youth Corper Who Turned things around for good..Please Read

Please fellow, permit me to share this Touching Story of Mr Ken.

How a 27 yr old Youth Corper From Uyo Made N2.3 Million Naira During His Service Year Through Laptop Importation Business Which he Started With Only N28 Thousand Naira

- By Cordelia Amukpe (Akwa Ibom)

After I posted my article last week about stories of people who went from rags to riches and became successful through sheer hard work, persistence and determination, I got a call from one Ken a 29 year who owns a laptop depot and wholesale distributorship in Uyo, Nigeria. His company makes millions of naira every month buying and marketing cheap laptops imported from China at very low prices.

Ken who is a graduate of University of Uyo told me about how he started his laptop business during his NYSC year with N28,000 which he saved from his monthly allowance. He asked us to publish his story as a way of encouraging Nigerian youths to work hard and never give up.
    Ken’s story is a very inspiring one which shows that anybody who is determined to become a success in this life will surely make it no matter their background, financial situation and whatever hardships and challenges they may be facing.

You must read this story if you are interested in going into the business of importing laptops, phones, clothes, jewellery and many other cheap items with little capital or you just want to buy a cheap laptop or other items like electronics, clothes etc for your personal use or as a gift for family and friends. I’m happy to share Ken’s story with you this week and would love to hear what you think about it at the end. Here is the story, in his own words:

please visit: http://nerdbizworld.wordpress.com/ for More story and how he turned things around. No time for Mediocrity

Re: A Challenging Story of a Youth Corper Who Turned things around for good..Please R

Please fellows, permit me to share this Touching Story of Mr Ken.

How a 27 yr old Youth Corper From Uyo Made N2.3 Million Naira During His Service Year Through Laptop Importation Business Which he Started With Only N28 Thousand Naira

- By Cordelia Amukpe (Akwa Ibom)

After I posted my article last week about stories of people who went from rags to riches and became successful through sheer hard work, persistence and determination, I got a call from one Ken a 29 year who owns a laptop depot and wholesale distributorship in Uyo, Nigeria. His company makes millions of naira every month buying and marketing cheap laptops imported from China at very low prices.

Ken who is a graduate of University of Uyo told me about how he started his laptop business during his NYSC year with N28,000 which he saved from his monthly allowance. He asked us to publish his story as a way of encouraging Nigerian youths to work hard and never give up.
    Ken’s story is a very inspiring one which shows that anybody who is determined to become a success in this life will surely make it no matter their background, financial situation and whatever hardships and challenges they may be facing.

You must read this story if you are interested in going into the business of importing laptops, phones, clothes, jewellery and many other cheap items with little capital or you just want to buy a cheap laptop or other items like electronics, clothes etc for your personal use or as a gift for family and friends. I’m happy to share Ken’s story with you this week and would love to hear what you think about it at the end. Here is the story, in his own words:

please visit: http://nerdbizworld.wordpress.com/ for More story and how he turned things around. No time for Mediocrity

Re: A Challenging Story of a Youth Corper Who Turned things around for good..Please R

This is a typical example of Hard work and dedication. no gimmick.

please read well

+ Reply