HOW TO BUY BOOKS FOR AS LOW AS $0. 05 ONLINE Before I start showing you how to make money from books, let me give you a simple secret that will save you thousands of Naira. I want to expose to you a secret that even book sellers don't know about, which means once you do, you will make money from them over and over again. Ready? The first thing is this: What book do you want to buy? Health Motivation Novels Softwares/programming Children books Fiction I will give you several examples from several websites. Just make sure that you are following me, because the method is so simple and stupid that you will literally knock yourself on the head. Fir example, a new book can go for $10 while the used books goes for $0. 01. So with my $10 which is the original price I can buy 1,000 of this novel . yes 1,000 of $0. 01 is $10. Before we even continue think about the profit potential if you were to sell this book. Even if you sell for just N200 per profit for each book that will be N200,000 from an investment of $0. 01 Before I take it a step further and show you how to receive the books right here in Nigeria, let me briefly show you one more example. Sometimes you may not see a book for $0. 01 but you will definitely see it very cheap. Let me do A search on PHP bible from the sites am going to show you and see what comes out. If you are a programming student, you will agree with me that if you are able to buy this book for N7,000 you will count yourself lucky. What else will you expect from a book of 1,000 pages?. So let's do our search for a PHP bible[a book that sells for N7,000] The book sells for $34 online. But from the website am going to show you, you can get it for as low as $5. 46 So what others are paying N7,000 for, I can get the same for N800. So with me $34 I can buy like 6 copies. Selling at that same price I will make a profit of N37,200!. Method #2: Sell the books to Nigerians: If money is what matters to you whether it is in dollar or naira then you are like me. Let me give you a practical example of the material I gave above. The new copy sells for $10. but using the method I show you, you can get it for $0. 01 which means you will buy 1,000 copies with your $10. To start selling this material to Nigerians, the first thing is to know what is selling, I mean what are Nigerians currently reading and then buy it. For me novels, motivational books and programming books will always sell. Even books on business, marketing and religion are always selling. You can decide to buy the same book or buy different books. It depends on what you want. For example, lets assume with just $100 in your hand you are able to purchase 100 books at $1 each. If this books sell for N2,000 in Nigeria, you can decide to give it to the book sell at N1,000 each. That is a great bargain because it is very rare for a book seller to make N1,000 profit from just a book and here you are offering him one. This deal alone will bring you N100,000 and your profit will be nothing less than N70,000 after removing the $100 and the shipping fee it cost you. Which means you made N70,000 from your living room. You dont even need anything special to start and run this business. *You can so build this business until you can be selling up to 500 books a month. At N500 profit from a book that is N250,000 profit every single month and in just one day or week! *You can sell the books to book-shop owners[all of them will buy since you are giving them best-selling materials at a very cheap price] *If you are a student you can sell it to those in the university *You can sell it to those under the bridge. Even if you don't want to go your-self, just look for children in your neighbor hood and send them to sell it on your behalf what next, all the steps you need in starting up this business, the websites needed, the mode of shipping them to Nigeria without attracting any shipping cost, the mode of payment to this websites and anyother question you may have has been codified into an ebook. This ebook will only be given to serious minded individuals who really want to go into the business. To get this ebook, send and email to jojosan52@gmail. com or you can call me on 08135088493. This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for, act fast before it passes you by. BEST REGARDS JOSH 08135088493