HOUSE PLS READ THROUH,U MAY BENEFIT FROM IT. A SCAM I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING FOR A LONG TO GET PROOFS.

MAIL ONE: PLEASE REPLY WITH LOVE AND I WANT TO SEE YOUR PHOTO OK.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 4:13 AM

My Dearest,
Thanks once again I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail through the website. How are you doing over there together with your job and every members of your family, with hope you have a nice and lovely day? Well mine was cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Anna Hens Jerry, from Ivory Coast in west Africa and presently i am residing with in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country years ago.

I am Miss Anna Hens Jerry a daughter of Dr Hens Jerry. My late father Dr Hens Jerry, was the personal adviser to the former head of state and a successful International business man dealer of Diamond, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning kill my father. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where I am leaving now. I would like to know more about you.

Your likes and dislikes, as i love cooking, handball reading, cool music jazz etc. i don't like dishonest people and none respectable man. i want to know your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail, Hoping to hear from you soonest, many kisses and hugs.

Best Regards
Yours Anna Hens Jerry

MAIL TWO:Thanks Once Again For Your Concern and i want to see your pic ok
My Dearest,
How was your night and day also everything around you hope fine, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. I am 24years of age living in this situation In this refugee camp we are only allowed to go out only on fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ranaway in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. John Ahakum, who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Church) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-773-107-870) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. here is where i'm sending you email at church office. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this i have my late father's account deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.5M(Four Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars).

Dear please i will like you to help and assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knowsabout it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.

My favourite language is english. Meanwhile i will like you to call me from 2:30 to 5:30 (GMT) like i said i have alot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love forever,
Miss Anna Hens Jerry.
Many kisses and hugs.

MAIL THREE: CONTACT THE BANK FOR CONFIRMATION.

Dearest,
Hope you're doing good over there, thanks once again for your kind mail, and understanding, as I told you I trust,not that i know you before or i understand your language but the believe i have and i relay surfed here,so please help me, that is why I gave you this information hoping that you will never betrayed me after the transfer of my money to your account. before i contacted you i pray over it and ask God to give me the right man that will help me and i know that he will never disappoint me..

I promise you that you will never regret in helping me, I have all the prove of this fund all needed legal document is here with me, Listen I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you honey that is why I am giving you all this information's!. My love is for you and you alone, please I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 4.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr, Hens Jerry, of which I am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The account number follows, HBZ/10B-544719283

HABIB BANK AG ZURICH
EMAIL: [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE; +447031-829-876 OR +447031-885-506
FAX NUMBER;+44-8704-901-012
TRANSFER OFFICER: Mr Malic Alias

Contact them now on how to transfer the 4.5 million dollars deposited by my late of which I am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since I'm still too young to manage it.

As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country. let kiss, as I Awaiting to hear your call soonest! by 2:30 (GMT) . Yours forever in love,
please i want to see your pic.
Miss Anna Hens Jerry.

MAIL FOUR: honey i thank you for making my life special once again.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010 2:18 AM

Sweet Suraj,
Thanks everyday for giving me all the chance to love you, how are you doing righ now? hope everything is fine with you honey? together with your health which is important to me? hope all is well ? as am here praying day and night for God to help you and me soon as you are promising me everyday, anyway my dear i will be strong and faith waiting for the day of our meeting because your only one i have and i thank you for giving me hope and courage every time in your mail hoping that you will stand on your words?

Honey please am waiting for your good news after you heard from the bank because i can't wait to see you and come over there to continue my education which is more important to me, so please as soon as you heard from the bank you let me know, waiting for your good news as i promise you that you will never regret in helping me because your sent by God and i will be a blessing to you.
Kissing and hugs.
Yours faithfully.
Anna.

MAIL FIVE FROM BANK WITH LETTER HEAD. U WILL FIND REAL LETTER AND HER PICS IN THE ATTACHMENT

Attn: Sir,

Date: 2nd June 2010

RE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF APPLICATION FOR CLAIM, FORWARD THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONNAIRE TO THIS BANK.

We are hereby acknowledging the receipt of your application as an appointed next of kin to our deceased customer DR. Hens JERRY.

In line with our security measures and allied administrative matters, your application is going under securitinization by the executive management board of this bank and this will be approved upon the fulfillment of our official obligation after certifying that you are the original next of kin to our later customer by fortifying this bank with the following questionnaire;

1) A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer. (Since the young, lady is currently residing in Senegal)
2) An Affidavit of oath from the Nigerian high court.
3) The Death certificate of the late father.
4) The deposit certificate of the fund.
5) A photo copy of your International passport or Identity Card
6) Your profession /residential address
7) Your bank account information.

You are to forward answers in the most possible time as any form of delay will not be tolerated as the executive management of this bank will meet in the next 72 hours for this transaction.

Yours Faithfully

Jennifer Smith (Ms.)
Protocol officer to Habib Bank AG Zurich (HBZ) London.

MAIL SIX: CONTACT THIS LAWYER IMMEDIATELY.
Thursday, June 3, 2010 1:46 AM

Dearest Heart Suraj,
Thanks for your good effort and ability to help me, in other to transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trust worthy man. I am happy for your good effort and courage of living you give my life.

Listen, before I gave you this in formations I saw your profile that you matched mine, I have never told any body about this money. Listen the only people that knows about it is you and me and Rev John that give me the lawyer contact now, no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead). So, I will also advise you to please keep it to your self because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money again to people, who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care. That was why it took me time to tell you all about it and I promise you this from my heart ( I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the same from you.

Now regarding the requests the bank needs from us. I have with me here the Deposit Certificate OF The Fund. (which I will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the Death certificate, (which I will also give him, so he can send them to you) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the A Power Of Attorney, and Affidavit Of Oath, I informed the Rev John, about it after reading your mail and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney he will do it in your name to enable the bank to transfer my (Late) father's account in HABIB BANK London to your account in Your country.

His contact information's are as follows,
Bar (Dr) Kane Ohie.
E mail address([email protected])
Telephone Number is ( 00221 776251280)

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney and the Affidavit of Oath, please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us. A big hug for you, From my deepest heart.
Yours forever in love.
Anna

MAIL SEVEN 4RM LAWYER :The Legal fee and Assistance

Attention Please:

Dear Mr Suraj NAJIM,
My noble Law firm wish to inform you that my inquirers have been completed as I have been directed, and want you to note the following involved, before the legal documents (Power of attorney and Affidavit of oath) will be proceed and authorized by the High Court Of Justice Dakar Senegal, for the valid transaction of the said fund transfer from the Habib Bank AG Zurich to your appointed bank account in your country, as the trustee of the next of kin Miss Anna Hens Jerry

THE COST OF THE DOCUMENTS.

1. An Affidavit Of Oath ........................$625 Dollars..............
2. A Power Of Attorney........................$880 Dollars.............
3. Stamp/Notary and Authentication......$1,170 Dollars.......
TOTAL .......$2,675 Dollars........

Humbly understand that item 1-3 are to be paid in the high court of Justice Dakar Senegal, being the cost of the power of attorney, affidavit of oath and authentication. Note/ we need this in order to commence the preparation of the documents immediately.

Note/ My noble law firm has take this transaction as our responsibility to work on your behalf to see that we complete the transfer with the Bank, as soon as possible.

I want you to send immediately the fees been the cost of the documents the sum of........$2,675 Dollars......... through (Western Union Money Transfer or Money-Gram) with the name of our noble firm accountant bellow. And inform me immediately you send the money with the MTCN control Number and sender name, to enable us start up and proceed the legal documents immediately, which will take two working days before it became valid.

THIS IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE FEES THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY-GRAM.

NAME...................Mr, Soloma Wadem
ADDRESS.............Unite ? 18 No- 0410 Lamin Doip, Dakar Senegal.

Please don't forget to forward your information together with the fee, to enable us proceed the legal documents immediately.

Thanks

Yours in service
Dr Kane Ohie (Esq)
Principal Attorney (Ohie & Associates)
Tel: +221776251280

Our priority is to render a good service to honest clients.

MAIL EIGHT:honey my life is finished.

Dear Suraj,
First i thank you for all your effort in other to help me and you have prove to me that your the right man for the rest of my life, now how are you doing? how is your night? hope everything is fine with you over there together with yourhealth which is very important to me? as am here thinking and dreaming about you hoping that God will make ourdream to come true soon? anyway am love am a beet fine here today only worry and thinking about my situation praying foir God help so that i will be free from this camp after all this.

Honey i like my life is finished, i read the mail you got from the lawyer this morning and i told you John about it i even show him the mail and he called him on phone to know how he will help us and after the transfer wepay him, but honey after everything he said no because the money is going to pay in the high court before they will issue him the document; what will i do again honey? please honey your my only hope here now, try i know your trying but please try what ever you can as you know that this document now is what hold the transferand i don't know what to do again, i promise you that none of youreffort will go in vain and i promise you that you will never regret in helping me, please please my dear i love you and i really need your help, give me hope again, you know people over there and you know people that can give you money if you don't have this since the lawyer said you must pay, please honey am waiting for your good news today and remember that we don'thave much time with the bank.
Kissing and hugs.
Yours faithfully.
Anna.

MAIL NINE 4RM LAWYER:Attention Please:
Friday, June 4, 2010 12:29 AM

Attention Please:

Mr Suraj,
I readand understand your mail but there is no way the high court will agree with me in this offer because this money has to be paied in the high court before they will issue me the document, see am not afraid scam or what ever because i no that no body eat my money and go free.

Note/ In a transaction like this no law firm will start this type of work with out even consultation fee, so i don't need the parcent or what ever because i know Nigerian this is how they speak when they need help, my lwa firm has to be paid before this document because this is a money transaction, you have to use your own money to get the document, waiting for your information after you sent the money and remember i have to start this in time because of time limit from bank.

Thanks

Yours in service
Dr Kane Ohie (Esq)
Principal Attorney
(Ohie & Associates)

MAIL TEN 4RM LAWYER:NOTE.

Attention Please:

Mr Suraj,
Your mail has been received, please ask your bank to send you the MTCN number of the transfer. Note without the mtcn we cannot receive here, kindly understand we cannot proceed without confirming the payment.

Thanks

Yours in service
Dr Kane Ohie (Esq)
Principal Attorney
(Ohie & Associates)

MAIL ELEVEN:honey thank you very much for helping me

weet Suraj,
Thanks for all your kind and effort to help an orphan like me? God will continue to bless you more and more, how are you doing right now? hope everything is fine with you? as am here thinking and dreaming about you hoping that everything will be fine soon? anyway my dear am a beet fine here today because i have you in my life.

Honey am very happy and thanking you for your help to send the money to the lawyer because this document now is what hold the transfer and as soon as they received the document the bank will transfer the money immediately, honey i thank you for that and i promise you that you will never regret in helping me and what ever you spent now will come back soon, i love you and i will love you forever. waiting for your mail and from the lawyer as soon as he get the money and the get the document because i can't wait to see you and thank you for all your kind to me.
Kissing and hugs.
Yours faithfully.
Anna
FINALLY
@ HOUSE, DO NOT THINK I HAVE SENT THEM A PENNY, I ONLY DECEIVED THEM OF SENDING AND WANT TO WASTE THEIR TIME ,MONEY AND ALSO DISGRACE THEM AT THE BANK WANTING TO CASH MONEY THAT WILL NEVER COME .SO PLEASE BEWARE CUZ FAST WAY TO MAKE MONEY LEADS TO EMPTY POCKET OR PURSE AND BANKCRUPTCY.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME