+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: BAKER HUGHES RECRUITING Entry Level Field Engineer Opportunities - Nigeria

Re: BAKER HUGHES RECRUITING Entry Level Field Engineer Opportunities - Nigeria

not only you dear! I'm anxious to know what is happening abt chevening scholarship too!
    odo

PLS DO ANYONE ELSE KNW WATS UP WITH CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP OR IS THAT JUST A SCAM?

@ toccy and omoopemipo
    Just incase u didnt read the TOPIC of this thread, it Says

"BAKER HUGHES RECRUITING Entry Level Field Engineer Opportunities - Nigeria"

There are some threads out there for Chevening scholars. Why cant u go there?

maxweber

@lenski5a, don't mind them. @drisumusa thanks for this info. I've been trying to update my profile with BakerHughes for sometimes now but it hasn't been going but by GOD's grace as I tried it yesterday everything went successfully.
    All da best to everyone in da house.May GOD keep sustaining us...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Quote Originally Posted by lenski5a
    @ toccy and omoopemipo
    Just incase u didnt read the TOPIC of this thread, it Says

"BAKER HUGHES RECRUITING Entry Level Field Engineer Opportunities - Nigeria"

There are some threads out there for Chevening scholars. Why cant u go there?
    Please, next time u need not make such comment. We are only seeking for info. If u've got such thread why not direct us by posting it and if u've got none on what we ask, ignore.
    At least u will be decent doing that.

thanks all the same.
    odo

maxweber

@omoopemipo, I believe lenski5a gave you a good advice.As a member of this forum you are eligible to create a thread on what you want to know or what you want others to know.It doesn't look nice seeing an issue not related to the topic on ground, even you urself will not be pleased experiencing such in a thread you created.Pls let's do the right things.
    I like the way you thanked him, anyway that shows you understood him and appreciated his advice.Thanks.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

As per Chevening Scholarship, I have no recent news. However, from what is going on in other countries, we should here from them by January hopefully; i.e if you met the requirements to be invited for the interview.
    However, has anyone in the house heard anything about the NAE Agip Scholarship Exam which we took on August 15 at Ikoyi?

mobil oil spam 419

pls house, am a bus-admin studies, pls wen there is job for me, bib me, my email, [email protected]

some 419 sent me a msg that they have my c.v wit them, that they got it thru naijahotjobs, that they are from mobil oil, i was told to call them for an online interview, after a week i was later sent a text that i pass, i was ask to send a mail to there consultant, who later told me to pay some money, when they saw that i did not respond, they send a txt to me to come to port- harcourt. which i did not go.
    thank god i did not go, there number has been off since.

Please, i will like to know the faith of does people that sat for the baker hughes interview in Lagos at the close of 2008 ( december to be precise). This long wait is like a marathon that will never end. Please, your explaination is greatly needed.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12