My name is chigozie anthony obata i wish to apply in an company as a database admisrator or application developer i learnt oracle dba and have my certification as an oracle certified professional and certified assiocate and i also did java programming,php programming,my duties are installing the oracle software and configuring the software on the server hardware,creating and planing the database,creating and managing the tables and other objects used to manage the application data, to manage physical and logical structures,to establish reliable backup recovery, using php programming for oracle and my sql database,creating java applications,using java for database connectivity for oracle,mysql, microsoft sql server,sybase,using java,php,html,java script,vb script,c++, for web applications,using oracle database for large transactions for oil companies and telecom firms.my email is [email protected] and my phone number is 08036840154 i promise to do my very best and using the latest tools to work as a dba and application developer

[attachment deleted by admin]