A Non- government organization (NGO) in partnership with various international Bodies into Financial Management,Business Development and Investment need young,vibrant goal oriented,business oriented,focus-minded and passionate,enterpreneur Nigerian graduates, undergraduates for:
1FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT
2GRADUATES TRAINEE
3INTERNATIONAL TRAINING & SKILL ACQUISITION
INCOME AND INCENTIVES very attractive, other benefit includes
* Time freedom
* Financial freedom
* Local & International travel(terms and condition apply)all expense paid trip
* Monthly remuneration
*Income fantastic
HIGHLIGHTS
- In 2011 80 Nigerians were helped to cape Town in South-Africa for training
- In 2012 150 Nigerians where financially Empowered to start their own business
- In 2013 258 Nigerians (Graduate & Undergraduate)where helped to secure a good career opportunity that made them house, car, land which I too am among them
- In 2014 an estimate of 300 people will be helped in various areas.
You too can be part of this wonderful exciting platform don't be ignorant about these because "if you think that knowledge is expensive,try ignorance"
Testimonies of people like you
IFY- Wow I thank God for this organization it is God sent what I could not achieve in 15years of my life was achieved in 6month
Mr Tunde- I was a visa phone staff for 5years without traveling to Ghana. Do you know how I felt when I traveled for the first time all expense paid to South-Africa thanks to (GGR)
We can't help everyone in Nigeria,but only those who seek with determination shall find.
"Where the determination is great,the way can be found"
Any interested person should send
NAME,AGE,LOCATION,PHONE NUMBER,EMAIL,QUALIFICATION & Reason for Financial Empowerment.
To
+2348056170076
YOUR VISION IS YOUR FUTURE