+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: AIRTEL CAILLING FOR INTERVIEW

AIRTEL CAILLING FOR INTERVIEW

PLZ GUYS. HOW DO ONE PREVAIL ON A QUESTION AT AN INTERVIEW INVITATION FOR ROLES AND NEGOTIATIONS

HOW DO I NEGOTIATE FOR SALARY THAT WOULD NOT THROW ME OFF BALANCE.
    PLZ ITS QUITE URGENT.

I WAS CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW TO COME FOR SALARY NEGOTIATION AND ROLE PLAY BY A CONSULTING FIRM. WHAT DOES IT MEANS?

This is to inform you of your success in the first part of your job
    interview.
    You have been selected for the final process which basically involves
    roles and negotiations.

We will be glad to have a chat with you at our office premises on

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR KIND GESTURE IN URGENT REPLY. ONE HOUSE

Re: AIRTEL CAILLING FOR INTERVIEW

For Salary negotiation: Tell them to pay you according to your work and pay but If they insist on you mentioning a particular amount,try and find out what their pay package look like and tell them.(e.g can you pay me btw (1.5m-1.8m).

For the consulting firm:In other words,you got the Job through the help of a consulting firm and due to the terms and condition of the consulting firm,you are to pay them a certain percentage of your salary for a period of time.The ball is in your court...............Go and

Salary negotiation and role play is usually the last stage of the interview process.Here the company tells u what they re offering u,its now left for u to accept or negotiate for a better salary structure.U might be asked "what figure do u ve in mind?"Be sure not to overprice ur self & @ the same time downprice ur self.B/4 naming ur price,consider ur level of experience,& the job responsibilities.As for role play,it simply means spelling out ur job responsibilities,or what the job entails.Good luck bro.

@ femi,yeah u re right,definitely he would be asked to pay a certain percentage of his first salary,depending on terms and conditions of the consulting firm..i guess thats were role play comes in.

Role play has to do with the job responsibilities- how prepared are you for it. More often they appear when the vacant posts need to be filled urgently. Know your job descriptions and responsibilities
    Salary Negitiation: First research into the range being paid to someone of similar job roles in other industries or network. Give them a range of what you get and +50 without passing a message of greed and desperacy. They may beat you down but not below what is obtained in similar jobs.
    Wishing you the best of luck

+ Reply