+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: ADVICE TO ALL FRESH ENGINEERS

Re: ADVICE TO ALL FRESH ENGINEERS

Hello Chibi, thanks alot 4 ur contributn as regards this issue to everyone.
    well i studied Mechanical Engineering with an Upper Credit. i intend to further for a master but i don't know if their is any university that accept HND for MSC programme. still am interested in knowing which programme to learn concerning the skill stuff. here is my Mail [email protected]

thnks very much, awaits ur reply
    God has a plan 4 Me

Data analyst/data documentation(oracle) will be very nice for those that have their degree already.

It is a very unic course, in the sense that is needed in all field,if you can be able to train and get your OCA and OCP, you woulnt spend upto one week at home,you will clinch a very nice job.

Also note that is prerequest for new software in block now called SAP that has module in all field(SAP MM,SAP HR,SAP IS OIL,ABAP etc).its a hot cake,i dont think there's upto twenty Nigeria(20) that are certified on SAP in all the modules.

I just registered for database training at port harcourt River State,it will commence on
    saturday 23rd jan.,2010. at Eldmuz concept,#60 Aba road,opposite christ centre bus stop port harcourt at a token fees of #30,000 only, while NIIT are collecting #350,000.00 for the same course.

Just call 08035697284(d-tutor) or
    [email protected]

Ev'rest 08038812638

Only those in P.H

i have received so many calls from people asking me if it is wrong to learn softwares and my answer is No. Just make sure you are being thought at a place where they we provide the highest quality of teaching with respect to the practical applications to be simulated using software's. The best approach is not only to develop these software skills the quickest way, but to do so with lasting impression. I coach young engineers every weekend at gold gate engineering institute and they do just that. Good luck in your career.

Thanx Mr. Chibuzor. I personally long to get acquinted with the basics of modern Eng'g. designs and the right(necessary) softwares to use. i studied Mech Eng'g. Please fill me in from your world of experience. Thanks in anticipation. This my I.D: [email protected]

I'm a Mechanical Engineer <Power Plant>. So glad wit ur adviced, I intend 2 further my studis in Industrial Safety Engineering [PGD]. Pls i need ur advise on wat 2 do, xpecialy hw 2 bcom a fulfilled Safety Engineer as a career. Sggst skuls dat wil giv me d best. My e-mail is [email protected] tnx.

Thank you Chibizor and other contributors .pls i read E/E (HND) Lower credit grade. Pls,i want you to advice me on what i should do to enhance my future career , and any training you feel could be of great help .thanks.
    PLS MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

pls chibizor... i studied EEE AND WULD APPRECIATE IT IF U ADVICE ME ON OIL AND GAS RELATED PACKAGES BOTH THEORITICAL, SOFTWARE AND PRACTICAL THAT WULD ENHANCE MY CAREER SEARCH... MY EMAIL IS [email protected]. THANKS MAN..

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234