+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Abundant PTDF OSS Application Cards In My State.

Abundant PTDF OSS Application Cards In My State.

Hello House, Finally more PTDF cards are now in circulation. Today I was able to purchase some for those that requested. But ironically, it is still scarce in some states this is due to variation in demand in the various state. Some states have higher demand than others. So if you were not able to get in your state, you can contact me. It is still abundant in my state. I can help you get them.
    You can send a mail to [email protected] or call me on 08025660076 or 08037500482 to indicate your interest.

Free Past Questions also available. I can send to you if you need them.

Do Have a Productive Day Ahead.

Re: Abundant PTDF OSS Application Cards In My State.

which state is that
    L

young man what state is that
    do i have to get ur no. and e-mail addy to get there??
    in fact guys beware of this man!

eezichi001 you dont have to be careful about this man oh! I got a card through him today. The guy is authentic. He even sent me some PTDF past questions. As for the state, I did not care, all I needed was the card, now, I can apply. Maybe he will post his location when he comes back.

Abeg wetin be PTDF CARD
    Quote Originally Posted by nwoko_emmanuel
    Hello House, Finally more PTDF cards are now in circulation. Today I was able to purchase some for those that requested. But ironically, it is still scarce in some states this is due to variation in demand in the various state. Some states have higher demand than others. So if you were not able to get in your state, you can contact me. It is still abundant in my state. I can help you get them.
    You can send a mail to [email protected] or call me on 08025660076 or 08037500482 to indicate your interest.

Free Past Questions also available. I can send to you if you need them.

Do Have a Productive Day Ahead.
    G

Hope u re not a 419er?
    ¥

Am no 419er man, am just helping out.

Three more days to the close of the PTDF OSS application. (APPLICATION CLOSES 22ND Jan. 2010). The cards are still available in my state, Cross Rivers. I can help you get a card if it is scarce in your state. Act Fast...

Three more days to the close of the PTDF OSS application. (APPLICATION CLOSES 22ND Jan. 2010). The cards are still available in my state, Cross Rivers. I can help you get a card if it is scarce in your state. Act Fast...

Just two more days...you can stil make it.

jeb

Quote Originally Posted by nwoko_emmanuel
    Nigerians would stop at nothing in cheating and taking advantage fellow job seekers. Young man, give us your mobile number and address. Besides, if you want to help, you let people reach you and not you reaching out to them. I never see where doctor go find patient... na patient dey find doctor abi?.
    I

Hello Mr. Jeb, I just read your post and from these few lines of yours, I can tell a lot about you.
    Let me start by asking, Did you read the original post? My phone number, email address and state of residence are clearly stated. So why do you ask again for my contact. You obviously do not pay attention to details.
    Jeb, you started by saying, "NIGERIANS WOULD STOP AT NOTHING IN CHEATING AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF FELLOW JOB SEEKERS..." Jeb, you are a Nigerian I believe, This statement of yours implies you (jeb) are a cheat, and will stop at nothing in taking advantage of others. Thats just what it means. But as for me, I don't belong to your club. Am honest and I have integrity and I know of many Nigerians out there who do not belong to your club. Over the past few days with God's help, I have distributed so many cards to candidates. If all recipients were to post a testimony on this thread, This will be the most active thread of the week.
    Finally Jeb, you also wrote, "...besides, if you want to help, you let people reach you not you reaching them...' From this it is obvious you do not get the point of my post. Now listen, the cards are scarce in some states and it is abundant in mine 'CROSS RIVERS' Jeb, HOW ON EARTH WILL INTERESTED CANDIDATES IN OTHER STATES KNOW THE CARD IS AVAILABLE IN MY STATE IF THEY ARE NOT TOLD? That is why am reaching out to them so that they can take advantage of it.
    Jeb, learn to be reasonable in your posts next time.

Have a productive day...

Mr. Emmanuel, you might b helping people, but as 4 honesty and integrity, I'm not so sure. U ask for 3k per card 4 sth sold at 1k. That's not honesty. Its called taking advantage of desperate people.
    Have a productive day.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast