+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: 2013 NDDC Foreign Scholarship is out

mehn e de do me mek i no apply again o afta d tin wey NDDC use my eye c dz yr. God help us o. Anoda era of mago mago...

Re: 2013 NDDC Foreign Scholarship is out

don't be discouraged. Just go ahead and apply. you may not know if this is your time.

NDDC!!! the most corrupt commission in Nigeria. last year successful candidates list is not still on their website and they are telling us that the shortlisted candidates for the test will be shortlisted in their website. why cant they shortlist 200 names but they can shortlist 3000 names? Fraudulent people. After all they took me tru this year they ended up giving the scholarship to their own people now they want to start the fraudulent act again. I made a mistake last year to have applied cos from the bond of good conduct required it is obvious that that one need to be connected for the scholarship. for all who want to apply goodluck there is no harm in trying, but they stabbed us in our chest last year.

sorry, but from the way u sound it seems it was really serious. Just try and apply again coz u cn never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Agbamhon1 View Post
    NDDC!!! the most corrupt commission in Nigeria. last year successful candidates list is not still on their website and they are telling us that the shortlisted candidates for the test will be shortlisted in their website. why cant they shortlist 200 names but they can shortlist 3000 names? Fraudulent people. After all they took me tru this year they ended up giving the scholarship to their own people now they want to start the fraudulent act again. I made a mistake last year to have applied cos from the bond of good conduct required it is obvious that that one need to be connected for the scholarship. for all who want to apply goodluck there is no harm in trying, but they stabbed us in our chest last year.
    My dear, I experienced same too, but I will advise you not to relent....I know of someone that got his on merit in 2011, God works in miraculous ways you know, keep pushing you don't know where your favor will surface. Remember, just apply and leave the rest for God

I applied but i didnt get a successful submission nor a registration number, on re-trying i was told sorry just 1 submission per user.Please does any1 dat has applied have this challenge too?

Please is the letter from the Guarantor, different from that from theletter of bond of good conduct from ones community ?

@luvlyruty dsame tin hapnd 2 me. I applied after clickn submit it displayed sntax error & didn't show successful nor giv me acknowledgement number. On retrying it showed 'one submission per user. Although I printed out d review pages.
    Can anyone pls offer help on what to do pls?

Quote Originally Posted by utchay4ever View Post
    My dear, I experienced same too, but I will advise you not to relent....I know of someone that got his on merit in 2011, God works in miraculous ways you know, keep pushing you don't know where your favor will surface. Remember, just apply and leave the rest for God
    This is very interesting. At the risk of sounding like a pessimist, I have to ask: Just how were u able to identify his as an award based on merit?

I xperienced dsame problem, though I printed out the review pages. I don't knw if it submitted cos' it sntax error.
    Is there anyone wt a solution pin d houz? Pls help.

after wastin my precious time last year, through the test, and interview process, and seeing the rubbish exhibited by nddc, I will be encouraging them by re-applying. Those who want to apply need not be discouraged by the 2012 nddc scholarship experience. But as for me, its not worth my time. Atleast I got 10k for my efforts. Afterall, Im just finishing my Msc. Even if say dem release list and my name no dey, I for no vex. But no list, no nothing and I heard people went. Nddc another name for corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeray View Post
    This is very interesting. At the risk of sounding like a pessimist, I have to ask: Just how were u able to identify his as an award based on merit?
    Yes, I know the guy too well, and I known he got it based on merit...

Quote Originally Posted by Alleluya View Post
    Please is the letter from the Guarantor, different from that from theletter of bond of good conduct from ones community ?
    Please respond

+ Reply
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast