+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: 2013 NDDC Foreign Scholarship is out

2013 NDDC Foreign Scholarship is out

INTRODUCTION

As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, NDDC is embarking on Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the local content programme of the current administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields. The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor's/Master's Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:

•Engineering
    •Medicine
    •Computer Science/Technology
    •Geology
    •Geosciences
    •Environmental Sciences
    •Graduate Pilot Training
    •Agriculture
    Applicants must have gained Post Graduate admission into a recognized University abroad.

APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS

•First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
    •Gained Admission into a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines in a foreign University.
    •Bond of good conduct from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
    •a. Member of National Assembly
    •b. Chairman of the LGA.
    •c. First class traditional ruler.
    •d. High Court Judge
    •Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.

MODE OF APPLICATION

Application must be made On-line at the Commission’s website: www.nddc.gov.ng/scholarship/index2.html with the following attachments:
    •Recent passport photograph
    •Local Government identification letter.
    •Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
    •Relevant Degrees from recognized University.

1.Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
    2.Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
    3.All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website. www.nddc.gov.ng
    5.Applicants who might have admission challenges should contact:
    Director, Education Health and Social Services (NDDC)
    [email protected]

[email protected]

Re: 2013 NDDC Foreign Scholarship is out

Nddc don come again

Quote Originally Posted by ziyaun View Post
    Nddc don come again
    lol, I dey tell you. After giving us HBP this year

can one apply n get admision in any universities abroad b4 d end of dis year?also wat is d deadline 4 nddc.tanks in anticipation

can one aply n get admision in any university abroad b4 d end of dis year? Also pls wat is d deadline for nddc? Tanks in anticipation

Quote Originally Posted by x2pence View Post
    can one aply n get admision in any university abroad b4 d end of dis year? Also pls wat is d deadline for nddc? Tanks in anticipation
    Yes you can, once your documents are ready. All completed applications must be submitted on or before 31st December, 2012

pls can u guide me on hw 2 aply to skuls abroad cos av neva tried it b4.like d websites n how 2 go abt it.my number is 08066601410 jus flash i wil kul u tanks so much

Hope they get it right this time.

Please I need inputs from those who applied for the just concluded NDDC scholarship exercise or any persons with useful input. I have a degree in one of the listed fields - Agriculture ( I studied agric-economics), but I want to obtain a degree in economics. do u suppose I cud apply? or will they need me to be furthering in the same field??

Quote Originally Posted by Deeray View Post
    Please I need inputs from those who applied for the just concluded NDDC scholarship exercise or any persons with useful input. I have a degree in one of the listed fields - Agriculture ( I studied agric-economics), but I want to obtain a degree in economics. do u suppose I cud apply? or will they need me to be furthering in the same field??
    I studied Agric Economics but I want to go for IT-related course in MSc cos presently I am in the IT field. I applied for the 2012 NDDC Scholarship, the lady commented that "I should have gone for Agriculture since the competition is not much". I saw her point but since officially am into IT, I will still go for IT-related course again this year. But as for you, it depends on what you want, and if you are working presently.... You can still advance in agric economics and make a good career out of it, or in Economics

This is really a great initiative but the fact is there is so much nepotism in the selection processes. Anyways, does anyone know a foreign school where a geology graduate can apply to and get admission letter before 31st of december? Kindly help with any info as regard this. I just want to give it a try though, don't know any honourable, LGA chairman, Judge or whatever but I have and know God.

Quote Originally Posted by seuntoyo View Post
    This is really a great initiative but the fact is there is so much nepotism in the selection processes. Anyways, does anyone know a foreign school where a geology graduate can apply to and get admission letter before 31st of december? Kindly help with any info as regard this. I just want to give it a try though, don't know any honourable, LGA chairman, Judge or whatever but I have and know God.
    Once you have all your documents ready, you will be given an offer by December 31. Most schools esp in UK respond within 2weeks of application.

@seuntoyo it is very possible, get all ur docs ready And start ur application on time or use one of the Uk free Approved agencies To get ur stuff sorted out. if ur bsc was in Geology,Why not go for petroleum geoscience makes lot of sense,its one of The best courses In the industry.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast