+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Topic: Workforce Outsourcing Recruiting!!!

Re: Workforce Outsourcing Recruiting!!!

Like hw much do dey pay?

workforce has change venue now oh, i just received a text that its now at oba ni koro

i got a text that d venue of the said sales executives test for nigeria breweries plc has been changed. who else got d same message

Quote Originally Posted by izik86 View Post
    workforce has change venue now oh, i just received a text that its now at oba ni koro
    mine was changed to oba akran road in ikeja. Dnt even understand dese workforce guys. Dey r yet to send me d mail...i have sent messages, called dem, even emaild dem wif an address dey sent to me dis mornin. Still no response.
    dont knw y nigeria brewies would give work force dis contract sef wen dey r better consultin coys in nigeria. Dese guys r nt organised on wonder wen dey recruited for gtbank, gtbank had to organise anoda test cos dese work force guys were too slopy. Just pray dey send ma mail sha

Pls what abt the recent applications for Transaction Officers,etc.Who knows whether they were all included in this one or what?PLS I need clarifications house!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus007 View Post
    mine was changed to oba akran road in ikeja. Dnt even understand dese workforce guys. Dey r yet to send me d mail...i have sent messages, called dem, even emaild dem wif an address dey sent to me dis mornin. Still no response.
    dont knw y nigeria brewies would give work force dis contract sef wen dey r better consultin coys in nigeria. Dese guys r nt organised on wonder wen dey recruited for gtbank, gtbank had to organise anoda test cos dese work force guys were too slopy. Just pray dey send ma mail sha
    amen yours will be sent to you. i have almost remove my mind of this opportunity before wen d mail didnt come in, but thank God it has now. if you still have problems send a mail to them stating your name, phone number, email, and your camplains to the address they sent to you.

Quote Originally Posted by izik86 View Post
    amen yours will be sent to you. i have almost remove my mind of this opportunity before wen d mail didnt come in, but thank God it has now. if you still have problems send a mail to them stating your name, phone number, email, and your camplains to the address they sent to you.
    tanx for d advice but i have already sent d mail n still nofin yet. Will still send anoda sha.
    For d bro askin abt transaction officer position, i my self is kinda confused. Bt i fink i applied for a position wif brewies some months ago nt just dis work force fin. Probs d invite was a result of dat application to brewies.

@musco4me job well done,have miss u my own guy.how is your side?thanks for the info........one love

@baaluk, am fine o o o. Hv u startd ur training? U jst disappeared. Ur man neva gt anytn o o o. I missed u 2.

Musco d popular man. We will vote u d Naijahotjobber of the year. Yout contributions are so wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by obicentlis View Post
    Musco d popular man. We will vote u d Naijahotjobber of the year. Yout contributions are so wonderful.
    thank u obi my man! Hahaha

Pls did any know workforce address in portharcourt

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    thank u obi my man! Hahaha
    My correct guy, i follow all your responses and replies always.....infact i use ur response to know the authenticity of any job posted here.....U really a good guy...but i only pray that you get your dream job, we may even work together in same company.. Lolz....Kudoss Guy

+ Reply
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast