+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Topic: Workforce Outsourcing Recruiting!!!

Re: Workforce Outsourcing Recruiting!!!

hw can i apply?

Quote Originally Posted by chexyworld View Post
    Guy apply, these guys are correct. They recruit for many Banks and other companies
    my broda if dey employ u for banks and other companies, u will be a "contract" staff. This means dat they can send u away anytime. U will also not be entitled to bonuses and allowances dat full staffs receive such as housing allowance, feeding allowance, wardrobe allowance and others. Moreso, if full staffs are earning 150k per month, u'll be earning like 50k from which d outsourcing company will still collect commission inside... I served in a bank so I know wat am talking about..

Thanks man,you are just too good to ignore.more blessing bra.

I think its still better than sitting at home.

Quote Originally Posted by chuxtar View Post
    my broda if dey employ u for banks and other companies, u will be a "contract" staff. This means dat they can send u away anytime. U will also not be entitled to bonuses and allowances dat full staffs receive such as housing allowance, feeding allowance, wardrobe allowance and others. Moreso, if full staffs are earning 150k per month, u'll be earning like 50k from which d outsourcing company will still collect commission inside... I served in a bank so I know wat am talking about..
    Would you rather stay at home for a job that is non-existent and have nothing to add to your CV in form of experience when the 'big job' actually comes or take this small one and manage till something bigger comes up.
    A lot of graduates are at home with no jobs and the gaps on their CV is becoming too large. No employer would want to employ someone with no skill at all even the so called graduate jobs so still need a little experience.

Quote Originally Posted by kevoh View Post
    Would you rather stay at home for a job that is non-existent and have nothing to add to your CV in form of experience when the 'big job' actually comes or take this small one and manage till something bigger comes up.
    A lot of graduates are at home with no jobs and the gaps on their CV is becoming too large. No employer would want to employ someone with no skill at all even the so called graduate jobs so still need a little experience.
    ur rite my man. Half bread is beta dan bons. Lol

True talk o @kevoh, I like ppl dat r realistic.

i accept, contract jobs sucks, but its better to have some thing than none. Anyways God help us all.

okay oooo.... Make we dey see sha

Quote Originally Posted by chuxtar View Post
    If u re already working in a big company with big pay that is good. pls dont discourage people that dont have any. There is always a step before another in the ladder of success and great achievement in life.

My broda i think you should take the contract job, i started the same way although its frustrating but at the end it paid for .You need to start somewhere its always earsier to get a job if you are experienced and that experience is what you need when you are starting pick it up if it comes i bet you you will enjoy latter.

Hello all. I got a text message from a number this night at about a few minutes to 10pm inviting me for an interview tomorrow(12/12/2011) somewhere in alagomeji, Yaba. There was no mention of the company/organisation name. I don't know what job position I'm being invited for as it was not mentioned. What do you think about it? The address for the interview is Comfort House,12 Hughes Avenue,Alagomeji,Yaba. Any info on this?

Pls house am trying to complete the form and its giving me select * from applications WHERE phone = '2347051322541' AND phone2 = ''User 'wfmcentr_woga' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 1) guess the error is the telephone format dunno what to do.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast