+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: WORKFORCE AFRIBANK/DSA hopefuls any news...?

WORKFORCE AFRIBANK/DSA hopefuls any news...?

Hi peeps!Its realy bn a long wait as regads 2 Workforce Afribank DSA stuf.Just wanna knw if any1 got any info as 2 dat.Wud d stil cal 4 resumption?

@kristian

It seem the delay is from Afribank,may be they are still restructuring their bank.Or they are not intrested in using the DSA's again.WORKFORCE will say better.Has anyone called them of recent?
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Re: WORKFORCE AFRIBANK/DSA hopefuls any news...?

@Maxweber,i dont know bt lets hope dat sumfin good wud happen in January.

@kristian

@kristian I say AMEN to your wish.They should try to honour the appointment given to innocent Nigerian graduates.Imagine, some resigned from their former work even paid for accomodation in their new location.Friends & relatives happy that they've gotten a job,the DSA's marketing themselves to prospective customers.Talkless of the stress,time,inconviniences,risk,money etc sacrificed by the DSA's who traveled far and wide to take the test and training conducted and done by WORKFORCE.At the end disappointed with appointment letter lying in a file for months now.Should we blame SANUSI or what?
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@Maxweber,infact i tink workforce shud do sumfin about ds issue.They shud beta stil fix us up in oda areas such as friesland,uac etc which d ar contractd to.

@kristian

A friend who participated in the WAMCO Test just conducted told me that he asked one of WORKFORCE's staff and he told him that AFRIBANK is not saying anything as regards the DSA'S.WORKFORCE should protect their ego by placing the DSA's in other organisations where they can fit in.It looks somehow having an appointment letter bearing WORCKFORCE's name,logo and signature of their MD with no benefit just lying helpless in peoples files.Oh my GOD please listen to our prayers.

MY PEOPLE OF DSA AFRI BANK,... WILL I SAY , OR SHOULD I SAY YOURS IS BETTER,
    LOOK AT DIAMOND BANK THAT DID MEDICALS FOR OVER 1000 GRADUATES FOR OVER ONE AND A HALF YEARS NOW .AND UP TILL NOW, I SAY UP TILL NOW NOW RESPONSE.18 MONTHS .
    AFRI BANK DSA IS STILL BETTER.

@kersonpharm

@kersonpharm, None is better than each other because each made candidates to spend their resources.Some might have borrowed money to participate in whatever recruitment stage,hoping to pay back as soon as they start work and receive their first pay.Just imagine afta Medicals nothing till now.Na waa o!Are we moving forward when graduates seems to have limited hope?How I wish all the people involved can just read the 'crys',complains,experiences and suggestions of disappointed and qualified jobseekers in this site.

@maxweber, I stand by my word, Afri bank dsa is still better.
    Do you know we went to Abuja, cbd head office to do our generals,(interview, test and medical)...Abuja is such an expensive place...taxi is from 250NGN and above.
    and up till now 18 months nothing... AFRIBANK DSA is still better..after all your was in Lagos, which cannot be compaired to abuja which is for the big boys with cash.
    @maxwebber Yours is still better.
    have a nice day.

@kersonpharm

@kersonpharm,I dey feel all this things wey u de yarn.But am just saying that the authorities involved should have Godly compassion for jobseekers.I no easy o afta spending that kind time and money.@Guys GOD would surely save us let's have complete trust in HIM, HE will NOT FORSAKE HIS LOYAL ONES.@kersonpharm have a nice day too.

@kersonpharm, do u know that some of us resigned from their previous working place. i resigned and up til now, i have not gotten another job. do u know how much i spent in callin workforce to know upto date about the situation. Workforce should do something about this. it is here in nigeria, that i hav seen someone that is having appointment letter in his file, but nothing benefit is coming out from it. God save us

@All,lets have faith and hope in God.The God that startd this,wud not abandon its pple.Dats my take.Lets wait til january n c wat apens.

@kristian

@kristian, I know and strongly believe that we should all trust in GOD.HE cares........ (Exactly ).......But you've been mentioning JAN. 2010.Pls if you've heard anything concerning resumption with AFRIBANK let the house know.You sound as if something is gona happen next month?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast