+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: WEMA BANK RECRUITMENT! OND ONLY

Re: WEMA BANK RECRUITMENT! OND ONLY

Please who is a marketer here that can help with his or her project topic and materials. please call this number if you can be of any help to me. 08069843109

PLS, MY NAME IS LEKAN, I WROKE WEMA BANK TEST ON 22 OF AUGUST 2009, BUT SINCE THEN THERE HAS BEEN NO REPLY.....PLS IF THERE IS ANYONE WITH THIS ISSUE U CAN PLS CONTACT ME ON MY LINE> 08024404997...........THANK YOU;;

HI, am lekan by name, i wrote wema bank test on 22 of aug, 2009, organized by workforce, but since then no reply of performance......pls if u are also in this kind of case u can update me on any info....cus man must survive..nigeria federal gov. have no plan hor his student...we got to search for means to survive............08024404997....A.K.A...LENNY...

TNX GUY 4 D INFO.U'VE DONE MARVELOUSLY N BEAUTIFULLY WELL.As 4 all d bad belle ppl wey dey complain say na cheap labor banks dey find, pls no apply cos its nt compulsory.As 4 my BSC brethrens, pls take hrt. Nxt time, person no go advice u b4 u buy POLY UME form.
    L

hi guys u are doing a nice job, i just apply 4 wema bank jobs 4 OND can any 1 tell me when to expect there call 4 de test.

Its better to give a merited PASS a chance than to accept a bribed Lower - Dist cos they cld be more productive.4m experience.

Hi guys,this wema bank test/interview are they going to conduct it zone by zone or at one centre?

hello house
    somebody that has information about wema bank shld pls reach me on [email protected], i filled their form online but they have not called me since. pls help

well, about wema bank OND recruitment the advert was posted and the test has been conducted infact right now people that passed the test v been called upon to wema training sch. but u guyz can still apply since we all knw shit appens in niger..

thanx for the info, i appreciate. pls keep me posted on latex info abt this job.
    chichinwajesus

Hello House,
    Has anybody received invitation for aptitude test on behalf of Wema Bank? A friend just call me now that he received a message for the test at kaduna,how far Am in Ibadan please has any on got the message.Thanks u can call me on this number 08063542033
    l

I got a text message for invitation for a test on behalf of wema bank. I was instructed to come to portharcourt on sunday 27 of this month. But i stayed in ogun state. Have anyone got this ? Is it real?

hi , does anyone know what the test format is? are we suppose to go to the test with our credentials?(original or photocopy). please let me know asap. thanks

+ Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast