Job Title: Accountability Coordinator
- We are seeking an Accountability Coordinator to be based in Zamfara State, Nigeria to contribute and work within the dynamic Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Programme (MNCH2).
- We are seeking an experienced new member of the team based in Zamfara to work as an Accountability Coordinator. We are looking for someone who is committed to achieving effective and efficient delivery of essential health care for pregnant women, new-borns and children in Nigeria.
- You will be responsible, under the guidance of the Accountability and Advocacy Advisor and the Zamfara State Team Leader (STL), for ensuring that:
- Accountability mechanisms are strengthened, ensuring government and service providers deliver quality MNCH services through active public and broader stakeholder engagement
- The Facility Health Committee (FHC) model is promoted and strengthened
- A large number of consultants are coordinating and performing to the highest standard
- The work produced in your work stream is quality assured to the highest standard ensuring that it can be used at State level to achieve real change
- Master’s degree in public health or a relevant field
- Demonstrated coordination experience in international health programmes
- Experience providing expertise in the area of accountability and/or advocacy programmes in Nigeria, with a particular focus on strengthening communities
- Experience in mentoring and training for different cadres of staff and partners
- Experience of managing and coordinating a large number of consultants
- Excellent written and spoken English and Hausa
- Life insurance
- Accident insurance
- Health insurance
- 20 days leave (excluding public holidays)
- Commensurate with experience
6th January, 2017
Method of Application
To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to Siel Devos [email protected]. Candidates should state the role in the subject header
Last edited by misterjohn; Dec 24th, 16 at 09:32 pm.