Job Title: Third Party Risk Manager
Location: Victoria Island
- Experience in third party risk management
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence others and skilfully build credibility with stakeholders
- Change management skills and self awareness to adopt varying approaches for different stakeholder dynamics.
- Mental tenacity and analytical mind having the ability to take on tough and complex challenges, yet remain calm and professional under pressure.
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements a plus
- Ability to work independently and multi-task with tight lead times
- Good commercial knowledge with an ability to think strategically
- Good understanding of emerging third party risk that is relevant in financial services industry
- Ability to work collaboratively within the team and the Bank in formulating third party risk management strategy
- Ability to operate in a complex multi-organisation, multi-country and multi-cultural environment
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply - https://cgportal.global.standardchar...BSOURCE_DESC=0