+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: UnionBank training school.....Share your Experience.

UnionBank training school.....Share your Experience.

I'm at the Owerri centre of UBN training school.We're about 45 in number. The program is really intensive. The 1st week is gone and we've already written 2 exercises! Our trainers are very nice 2 us,the food is good as the training centre is in one of the best hotels in town. I pray the almighty God 2 grant every Naijahotjobber his/her dream job in no distant time in Jesus name. AMEN.I'm also very grateful 2 naijahotjobs.com and all the house members for their support and prayers. 2010 is our year of testimonies! God bless you all.

U didnt talk about your accomodation, Walsh.
    Its another class room. To me, its fun. God will see us through.

Re: UnionBank training school.....Share your Experience.

Lagos centre is also cool, we are about 47 in number.
    Our trainers are very nice but the problem is accomodation.
    Because of the accomodation and transportation issues in Lagos we don't have enough time to read dictionary size manual given to us.
    I hope we all make it at the end of the training in Jesus name. Amen

@BUU, Oops! I almost 4got about the accommodation,it was really had getting one in town. The hotel rate is on the high side,but transport isn't much problem as Keke Napep is everywhere in town.

Pls, when did you go for the interview. I am among those that were interviewed at Owerri on the 20th of June 2009, but have not heard from Union Bank since. I even went as far as going to Lagos to know if I was successful, but they kept telling me that I will be contacted if I was successful. Please, does any one know if I still have hope for it. Pls reply. Chidi

Hi all! Training in lagos is been col so far. The food should be worked on as fruits can be included in the breakfast menu. We av been eating flour all through. As for lunch, my favorite, POUNDO, is not included in the menu to my greatest suprise. As for the transportation and accommodation, its a normal thing in lagos. Im based in lagos and used to it already. Uve seen nothing yet, just thank God training isnt during the raining season. As for the dictionary-sized manuals, they can be compared with engineering math and those big medical and law books. That shouldnt scare anyone, alyhough the issue is that it has to be read and understood within a week or four.
    God wil see us through. I can see us there already and effecting the changes to the system... God being with us!!!

Pls, when did you go for the interview. I am among those that were interviewed at Owerri on the 20th of June 2009, but have not heard from Union Bank since. I even went as far as going to Lagos to know if I was successful, but they kept telling me that I will be contacted if I was successful. Please, does any one know if I still have hope for it. Pls reply. Chidi

@ccegbudom,yeah my interview was on d same date with urs. Did u go 4 d medicals last month. U can contact their HR dept bcos there are people whose files were returned to Lagos because they didn't show up for the training. May be u might be one of them. But Pls act fast as time is really going. Good luck.

@ccegbudom: I also did my interview on the 20th of June 09 but at Lagos. For me, I had written off my chances of working with UBN until I got an impromtu call at about 8:30pm on 23/12/09 from one of their HR staff inviting me for medicals.
    ccegbudom, Just keep your fingers crossed. I know that after our batch completes training another will follow shortly. You can still be call. Don't bother calling them. What will be will be. It is well with you.
    The training had been interesting though.

Hey guys.This programme sounds really interesting and u guys seem to be really enjoying urselves.Theres just one question id like to ask though-How did u guys get unto the programme.I wonder, can it b thru d NETS programme.I.E. The National Employment Training Scheme.Pls reply!THANK U.
    w

+ Reply