+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 106 of 142 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,378 of 1842
Like Tree23Likes

Topic: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

Re: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

please can anyone throw more light on this seal thing. i don't understand it o.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscovite4real View Post
    @oye, i guess el dega and superme and odas has shared sum info. Hope ur own info doesnt cause panic o o o.
    @Musco, congratulations. please can u send me ur number. 08175607077. Thanks.

guys wats ds seal ur talkn abt? I hvnt evn downloaded my form bt wil do it nw. @nelo, thanx alot. I guess u did medicals? Any gd news?

The was an issue of spending 2 weeks at some branch wch you must open 10 account, someone in ubn told me this one..
    But @eldega is in TS,he confirmed there isn't much issues on the amounts in each of the ten accounts, just open the account

Pls, are we all being employed as Marketers? Those in training should confirm pls

@Musco, try to download ur form. I'm browsing thru mine now. Let's discuss it cos there is no much time. We have to report @stallion house on the 13th with d forms

@Imeyo2, thanks though for ur concern. I pray u will get urs soon

There is a statement in the offer letter that say that one will be confirmed only when he meet 50% of set target................hmmmmmm.....hope this is not marketing o!

@oyetolap, now you have done well. You have told the house what you heard, and as far as I am concerned, that is not something that should create any panic. If you want to work with the bank, you should be ready to add something to them. And you just added that someone it training school said the amount in the account does not really matter. I was actually thinking you heard that the new management wanted to cancel the recruitment. Last year, I applied to ogun state teaching service commission. I led the entire state in the aptitude test conducted. We worked for 3 months and a new governor came in, I mean senator ibikunle amosun. He sacked us without paying us a dime. Now, there is a new md in union bank and my thought went back to how a change of guard cost me a job last year. It was a horrible experience and it still haunts me for real. Even the 2-year bond in union bank for me means job security for two years. I dont see it as bond, rather, I see it as job security. I am still waiting for my offer though. Probably, I will be in the third batch. Once again, thanks oyetolap. Except for phone numbers and email addresses, we should all endeavour to discuss anything on the forum. Big ups to those in training for staying in touch with the house.

@viro, i dnt tink evrybody shld b marketer. I dnt tink they are recruitn 540 marketers wit dat kind of pay? And teln u 2 sign bond so dat u dnt leave.

@234GT, I really feel you man,and I know that your offer will come sooner than you expect,forget about the former things for God is about to do a new thing in which he has done already just about to be manifested,even before now I knew we all would make it,you could check through all my post in this thread,just a little while,and I know how it feels now after med and some people are called after the anxious waiting while some werent it's obvious now that there is the next batch but much more the strength to keeping hoping and waiting comes from God so my guys keep the faith alive and let's be hopeful,He that has started it, is more than able to complete it

@Princenuel, thanks so much. The opening of ten accounts should be fun though. I am looking forward to it.

@234GT...... I admired ur spirit. Soon will would welcome you onboard. Be Expectant!!!!

+ Reply