+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Topic: Unilever 3rd Stage: Management Trainee.

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Re: Unilever 3rd Stage: Management Trainee.

@Chesonlee: I'll advise u travel by Air cos at dis stage, the coy assumes dat u're an 'expatriate' so u av 2 present urself in d most professional manner.
    G

Gbenga, you 'assume' that's what the company 'assumes'. The operative word in potential employee is still "potential". Go with your gut feeling...

Quote Originally Posted by Zinggi
    @the hand of God, congrats.
    @zinggi thanks a lot and congrats too.
    @oluwagbemiga Adelowo i bliv you and i totally agree with you it is best you travel by air, and dont cheapen yourself, because in the end, one might regret it bcos it may count against you. The only reason why i will advice some people to go by road, is if the distance btw where you are staying and lagos is not far, then go by road bcos i feel in that scenario that wil be the wisest decision..... But if you are coming from a place like Abuja, Kaduna, Katsina or Kano then it will be useless to attempt going by road The best thing will be to come by air.......

See you at the top.....

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

@Hand of God: u've spoken very correctly, Gbam!
    G

@Chesonlee...i ll advice U go d way U ve been attending previous Unilever Interviews,If it has been by road,maintain it...If it has been by air den also maintain that...All d best...Cheers

@all, I'm so going by AIR!! Y i go suffer my self?? all d way from Abj by road they have made provision by air, esp those comin from a distance, so y think twice.......

@ all coming from outside Lagos for the interview, Congrats!!! this kind VIP treatment wey Unilever dey give una so, abeg make una package urself well for the interview and be fully prepared... the end result must be good news! and I pray that all those who do this final interview, especially naijahotjobbers will be absorbed in Jesus' name

Unilever 3rd stage: Management Trainee.

@ toluluck, Amen o
    @ Oluwagbemiga and the hand of God, which assessment una dey go for? Assessment on your travel expenses or on wat u hv 2offer to the company(lol).
    On a serious note, no organisation is interested in how you came, their major interest lies in your ability to make it on that day and also proving to them dat u hv wat it takes.
    @ chesonlee, am so coming by road (4rm Abia State which is my present location). Been doing so since and getting to lagos b4 5pm, so y change..travel na travel but its really up to you and if you decide 2go by road, make sure u leave with the 1st bus. B4 I forget, a hearty congratulations to you for making it to this stage and I pray we all (naijahotjobbers unilever potential employees) make it at the end. God dey...

Zinggi, well said.

i've decided to come by air, i dont know if i'll get the job, but mk i chop frm dem first.

@ chensonlee, better throw away that kind of attitude...be positive!! remember, be it unto u according to ur faith. wich levels na?? u don dey say negative things even b4 the D-day! haba!!

@ Zinggi, u are coming all the way from Abia? waow, u dey try oooo! na good news go finalise this one oo. abeg, don't try to travel a day b4 the interview date. let the journey be like 2 days b4 so that u can have ample time to relax cos the interview is gonna be like a whole day's job.

I am not sure but probably it might take this form as someone said about a few weeks ago on this forum

"its suppose to b an assessment centre where u'll do:a grp work,competency based interview,case study&a presentation but they might av changed"

and someone else also said

If u indicated the function u wud like to be during the interview u re likely to be interviewed by a manager in ur function especially finance. All u need is to just be confident, know what is happening around and basic things about unilever.
    It's the last stage u should really gear up for it's usually a full day, and u wud be assessed on a lot of things, u wud be put in groups, just remember not to pull any of ur group members down or else u wont be seen as a good team player. All the best

Just another clue for the interview that may be of help

Title: Re: UNILEVER NIGERIA 2ND PHASE INTERVIEW
    Post by: jobhunters on September 15, 2010, 03:19:27 AM

@seyeoba01: Yes the final stage is going to be with the Unilever Management/Senior Management staff and that is where we are going to do stuffs like presentation,case study,group exercise e.t.c. The whole process will take the whole day according to the interviewers from Findajobinafrica.They also told me they will carefully be watching us to see how our table manners are,how we interrupt when we want 2 ask questions or how we speak....generally just really minute details that we may overlook bt are really important.Generally lets just all groom ourselves.Prepare for the main work most definitely bt also learn simple things such as sippin tea/coffee from a tea cup or holding a tea cup.They also mentioned how the UFLP selection process is being carried out globally as well.

Unilever 3rd stage: Management Trainee.

@toluluck, thanks...at least now i have an idea of wat am going to face. God bless you plenty plenty.

+ Reply
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast