+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Topic: Unilever 3rd Stage: Management Trainee.

Re: Unilever 3rd Stage: Management Trainee.

@ Jediknerd it is so appalling. Was on Unilever& BAT train, only to be told...after both AC. They should learn to stop wasting people's time.

Wow. I cant imagine. But I think what we can't take away from the processes is that somehow, it leaves us more informed and improved. Especially if you ever made it to any assessment center. Somehow you should have learnt something that should increase your chances at a future assessment center. I know the BAT recruitment has a system to inform you of your performance at the assessment and why you were not selected. I can't tell of other process though.

Better things lie ahead definitely @sensational 2k2(very long handle tho Lol)

Congratulations to you guys that made it. Honestly, i dont know why i just love UNILEVER, i still feel so attached to them and i just find myself still coming up to this thread as if i were part of it.

When the UFLP was advertized last year, they stated in the advert that the process was gonna take about 6months to complete and so far so good, they have kept good to that promise.

I want to singulaly praise Osato and her UFLP Recruitment team for how they handled this whole process. Firstly, the online NRT and LRT was okay and they didnt just stop there. They went ahead to send the participants their test score. This reflects good recruitment practices 'cos i know other companies would simply just send you the usual ''red-letter email'' which always contains the phrase, ''.......we regret to inform you that you were not successful............''

UNILEVER still went ahead to conduct written test for those who missed their online LRT and NRT test due to internet issues and network downtime...i seriously dont know how many companies out there could go that lenght to justify everyone's participation.

FJA came in and conducted telephone interviews and still conveyed the outcome/results to those that got to that level of the UFLP recruitment purpose......

Next was the assessment center and UNILEVER still took charge of all expenses for the candidates that got to that stage

...How else do u define a company with high standards and excellent employee relations? i wanna assure you guys that you are in the best hands in the world.

Congratulations once more guys. God has blessed you with one of the best jobs ever. You are blessed and i hope you keep the NHJ flag flying high in UNILEVER and Send my regards to Osato when you resume

Regards

@enno, i don't think anyone for finance has been contacted. i know a lady who picked finance as 1st choice although she has been contacted but was given a different function.. so just hold on to the faith!!!

@ Jediknerd yea right!!! Learnt quite a lot but didn't get any info on how I performed @ d AC even asked after the Unilever one and I'm yet to get a reply o! Anyways they all know what they were looking out for. Wishing us all the best. We'll all meet @ the top.

+ Reply
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122