+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Topic: Uacn invites for interview

Re: Uacn invites for interview

did they say its an interview..the msg says credential verification..it would be foolish and unprofessional of them to conduct an interview on dat day

@solidare, no i think it wud be foolish and unprofessional of the candidates not to come prepared for interview.
    ***LIMITLESS***que sera sera

I disagree. If it was an interview, they would have said so. Otherwise, I would personally tell them off for wasting my time.
    solidarehome likes this.

@ango u are right. Any coy dt intends to interview always states so.
    solidarehome likes this.

@heleex; I'm not too familiar about d process of obtain an affidavit but certainly I know it's obtain from a High Court. For d cost, it shouldn't be that expensive. Instead just go to a local government and obtain it. I hope someone in d room with familiarity of d process helps u out.

I meant to say @Donchinchin; I'm not too familiar with d process of obtaining an age affidavit but I know it's obatainable at d High Court. For d cost, it shouldn't be that expensive or u can also get a birth certificate from ur local government. I hope others with better familiarity of an age affidavit process helps u out.

@bravehost4u, u strike me as one of those overly desperate candidates that has lost every claim to his arguable rights. While it is encouraged for every applicant to know a bit about the company even before the test, it is common norm for the company to specifically call for interviews when it desires. They have to call for an interview officially, bro. And if they resort to unprofessional gimmicks like u are suggesting, then they aren't worth the stress...in my own opinion by the way!

I m sure u have personal reasons for ur favored line of thinking too..cheers mate!

@solidare thats an attack on my person... For your info. i am starting diamond bank training on 18th of next month and also invited by FCMB tomorrow probably for my offer letter. So UACN was just for passing time thats why i wrote the exam and funny enough i passed. I am not as frustrated as you may be... I only offered an advice. For ur info. i will not attend the exercise so peeps like you would have more chances...cheers

@bravehost4u, u indeed are a really funny guy, i guess it's cool to observe that you are proud of the offers you have, but cheers aside bro, your mentioning them here is really unwarranted. And in my opinion, somewhat childish. "Frustrated"? lol... i laugh to that bro. If u must know, i m not.
    And about u not attending the exercise, that's something you'll have chose to do, and not any of the house's concern. On a personal aside, i would have admired it if u attended though, so that i may see the "unfrustrated", and "offer-abundant" bravehost4u - assuming i m still privileged to attend, that is.

cheers bro, and goodluck o0!

oh, and my opinion still stands on the company's required professionalism in calling for interviews!

lol, solidare.. u are funny... lets just end this cos it is not worst it. i ve nothing against u but was offended by ur statement... I wish u all the best and nothing less...cheers

Una no go church, using graMmar to politely insult eachother...na wa

I've hitherto been an admirer of bravehost posts. But his response(s) to solidareh; in this thread; is quite dishearthening & immature. "This is NOT the spirit of the house".

Sorry for my reactions pls.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast