Job Title: Ticketing and Reservation Officer
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Status of Employment- Full Time Employment
Job Description / Responsibilities
- We need candidates with experience in booking, ticketing, reservation and customer care services.
- The officer will handle ticketing and reservation for the company and will also interface with customers in addressing their issues, inquiries and relaying timely information to clients.
- The ticketing and reservation officer will be reporting to Operations manager.
- Receives calls from online customers and dealing with customer related issues and queries
- Ensures proper flight reservation, hotels and cars, and issue ticket and voucher where necessary
- Ensures effective and efficient intra and interpersonal communication with the customers
- Educates and enlightens customer on the new and existing products of the company
- Provides a simple income and expenditure of the company at the end of every month
- Follows up on every prospects and pending transaction on a daily basis
- Informs travel agents in other locations of space reserved or available
- Telephones customer or ticket agent to advise on changes with travel conveyance or to confirm reservation.
- Assigns specified space to customers and maintains computerized inventory of passenger space available.
- Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer.
- Handles customer inquiries with the ability to convert inquiries into sale
- Performs other job functions as it will be assigned by your supervisor.
- Ensures adequate solution to customers on any difficulty encounter why booking ticket on their own
- Prepares and forwards daily sales report to the account department at every close of business.
- Ensures proper balancing of every online transaction, off-line transaction, walk-in customer on daily basis and present it to account department for review
- Problem- solving skills.
- Good customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work with a strong drive.
- Ability to multi task with a strong drive for result.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Must be able to handle pressure and work with less supervision.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Very hospitable and courteous
- Ability to handle customers’ grievances without loosing the customers.
- Candidate must have 1-3 years experience in a notable and structured online travel agency firm with experience in ticketing and reservation and in customer service.
- Any application that does not meet this application method will automatically be disqualified.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Find Jobs in Nigeria Today at http://www.jobstoday.com.ng