start ur own importation business with #10,000 & make upto #200,000.monthly Moderated Blog Entry0 Commentsby chief ajang , Feb 8th, 14 at 02:48 pm (1 Views)You can start ur own importation business, own ur own business empire, be a distributor of ur own imported goods with a capital of #10,000 and make a profit of up to #200,000 monthly. Imagine when u buy an android tablet phone for $50 (about #8,000) and its shipped to u free of charge. U and I know the cost and demand of android tablet phones in nigeria now. D cheapest android tablet phone in Nigerian market is not less than 25k ( prove me wrong). U can choose to buy these tablet phones and sell for as cheap as 15k without regret and u make a 100% profit. U can even supply to some phone shops and still make huge profit bcos cost of shipping is free. Go online, check for wrist watches on popular sites like jumia.com and konga .com, the designers watches u see for #2,500, u can actually import them for at most $3.5 or $4 (less than #650). Rmember its free shipping. U can choose to sell these designers watches for #1,200 or even #1,500 depending on ur buyer and ur product will sell like hot cake bcos its original and cheaper than u can get elsewhere bcos its free shipping. ( I IMPORTED MY GOLG WEDDING WEDDING RINGs 2PIECES FOR #3,200 ,U ALL KNOW THE PRICE OF GOLD WDDING RINGS IN NIGERIA FOR THOSEWHO ARE MARRIED ) There are so many other products u can import at about quarter the price u get even in Alaba N Ikeja market. And u can sell them for less than even the wholesale price of alaba and ikeja markets. Items like ladies jewelleries, weavons, phones, ladies shoes, watches, etc can no doubt give u 100% profit on your little investment just as am enjoying now. I started with #8,000 and I hav gone far. The secret to this business is in my e-book which cost just #3,000 THERE ARE SO MANY MORE ITEMS, RANGING FROM BRAZILLIAN HAIR, MEMORY CARDS, GOLD JEWELERIES LADIES PURSE AND HAND BAGS, LAIES FANCY SHOES, ETC.I have prepared a very short but powerful e-book that will teach you practically everything you need for this business. i.e, where to buy from at the cheapest prices, how to buy products without paying shipping cost and how to choose your products.TO ORDER FOR THIS E-BOOK, PAY JUST #2,000 TO ACCOUNT NAME; AJANG DAVID.A BANK; FIRST BANK; ACCT NUMBER; 3060944958. ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE, SEND AN SMS CONTAINING YOUR; FULL NAME, LOCATION, E-MAIL ADDRESS, AMOUNT PAID, TELLER NUMBER TO; 07085489566, and TO MY E-MAIL AT ; [email protected] ONCE THE PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED, YOU WILL GET YOUR PACKAGE IN UR E-Mail ASAP. BEST REGARDS