+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK ONLINE ASSESSMENT

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK ONLINE ASSESSMENT

I received a mail from Standard Chartered Bank today:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Thank you for your recent application to Standard Chartered for the position of Customer Relationship Officer. In order to complete this application you have been invited to undertake an online talent assessment. This assessment helps us understand your talents in relation to the needs of the role. If you have already completed the online talent assessment as part of your application process then please ignore this email.

Please complete the assessment honestly. There are no right or wrong answers in this assessment. Try not to think about the answers too much as your initial thought is usually the one that describes you best. This is very important. Our aim is to get people into roles where they have natural talents that can be developed into strengths. Please take careful note of the instructions below before you proceed to complete the assessment.

Instructions

1. To complete the assessment please click on the following link
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx

2. Complete the online talent assessment; this will take approximately 30 - 40 minutes

We would like to thank you for your interest in applying to Standard Chartered. We recommend that you revisit our Careers website on a regular basis to search and apply for specific job roles as new vacancies arise www.standardchartered.com/careers

Kind Regards,

Resourcing Team
    Standard Charter

Please House, anybody has an idea on the format of the test?

Re: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK ONLINE ASSESSMENT

i ve done d standard chartered bank online talent assessment test b4,abt 2 wks ago.it's a talent assessment test n nt any of dose described by joe except it's d one after d talent assessment test.(i stand 2 b corrected though)
    d talent assessment test is just an online test based on ur personality and social life and ur knowlegde/skills on relationship management.it's abt 40mins and voluminous.it's also in two parts.

@livejoe-Plz Dont find my line of response as refuting your contributions. You are not wrong in any manner..What you have said could be a follow up assessment after this first assessment yet to be taken by taryoudaramsy and if successful, then the next line of assessment could be that which you have stated. Anyways, thanks for your valued contribution. You are one in a milli

@taryoudaramsy- You must have put in for customer relationship officer for Ajose or Ikeja branch.

To complete this online assessment task, You would not need any form of calculator, work sheet or practice exercise for dis online test (be it verbal, numerical or logical)....

All you need is just an open mind to respond to several personality questions that would be thrown at you. Note that there are no right or wrong answers cos this analysis was designed by http://gx.gallup.com. (To those reading this, don't bother trying to open http://gx.gallup.com cos its rights protected and you wld be denied access cos its only intended for the mail recipient who would be sent the full online link).

This is a personality questionnaire/assessment which is designed to get your first thought of response to on-the -job simulated customer relations experience. You wld be given series of questions like this:

Q. How do your customers see you
    A. Very enthusiastic
    B. Very humourous
    C. Very Professional
    D. Business minded

Q. In a team, I always take charge
    A. Strongly Disagree
    B. Disagree
    C. Neutral
    D. Agree
    E. Strongly Agree

REM: There are no right or wrong answers, your first response best describes your personality and this would be used to assess if you are the best fit candidate for the role/position being advertized.

SHL also have something similar to this type of personality assessment/questionnaire. I have gone further to provide you with a practice session of something similar to what you will find in the real assessment. Click on the link below to practice now

http://www.shldirect.com/personality..._examples.html

I hope you find this very invaluable. Good luck my friend

liverjoe, sherbol2002, biggerboyze, you guys are too much. Thanks a Million.

Nonsens post. i also applied and got the mail to do the test like 2weeks ago and i did it, BUT i then called them to find out how many people they were looking to hire and the guy said just 1 person. good luck. all the same. although i havent recevd a response back from them after the assessment thou.

Hello House.
    Both Livejoe and Biggerboyze are correct with respect to SCB Assessment.
    The difference is in the CATEGORY one is applying for:

1. For the Graduate Function which takes place once in a year, the contribution from Livejoe should be adhered to while for Professional Function in any of their branches which depends on availablity of vacancies (any time in the year), the suggestion from Biggerboyze is very correct.

2. I guess the writer applied for the Professional Position recently advertised for either their Ikeja or Ajose branch as can be deduced from the mail sent to him.

Good luck.

+ Reply